Part eight (2/2)

Part-2

You make good couple

-----At The Mall

You, your husband Jungkook and his best friend Taehyung, you all reached the Mall.

"Go buy what you want, I'll be here." Jungkook said, settling down on the sofa in women's section. "You won't help me select?" You ask with a glimpse of disappointment.

"Leave him Y/n, let me help you." Taehyung chirped, grabbing Jungkook's attention.

"Tae--" He starts but you cut off. "Okay!" You smile and you and Taehyung head to the dresses. "Princess, NO revealing dresses." Jungkook shouts from behind and you give him a thumbs up.

Few moments later

"How is this one? Isn't it pretty?" You ask Tae, swirling around as you come out of the changing room.

"Y/n... did you just come from heaven? You look like a damn fairy!" Taehyung exclaimed, making you chuckle.

You turned to Jungkook who was already staring at you both. "Jungkook how--" He looked away as soon as you called him. You blink, confused and look at Tae.

"What happened to him? He looks... pissed?" You ask.

"Don't mind him, Y/n. If he stays normal then it won't be so like Jungkook. You know that it's his natural resting b*tch face." He chuckled.

"Hitler's new generation." Taehyung said again, making you look at him with slightly wide eyes.

"Yah! He's my husband." You exclaim. "Yah! He's my best friend." Taehyung says mocking you and you both burst into laughter.

Jungkook was completely burning at this point. He just stands up and leaves from there.

"Oh, where did he go?" You ask. "I don't know. Let's continue." Taehyung shrugs and you both get back to the dresses.

Few more minutes passed.

"Oh my! Taehyung, look this one is so cute." You smile widely looking at a dress. "Let me show this to you mam." The lady says taking it out for you.

"Here Mam! This is a couple dress and it'll suit you both very well because you're already cute together." She said, making you and Taehyung shock af.

Through your peripheral view, you could see a fuming Jungkook with his hands bowled in fist as he stomped towards you both. He came up to you and took the dress from your hand shoving it back.

"MY wife! Didn't like this."
Saying that he pulled you along with himself leaving Tae and the lady.

"You know what you just did?" Taehyung asks and the lady shooks his head. "You just snatched away my ride back home. Ahaan!" He sulked before walking away too.

Here, Jungkook pays bill and now you were walking behind him with all the shopping bags as he took fast steps towards the exit.

'Ah! There are so many! Yah! Jungkook! Can't you take some of the bags?' You shout in your mind only, not daring to push his buttons even more.

Suddenly an idea pops up in your mind. "Aaah!" You squeal, bending down a little and Jungkook looks back at you while you keep up the act. He walked near you.

"What the fvck happened now?!" He asked. "I... there are so many bags... I couldn't focus on walking...." You stuttered.

'Yes... now please take a few bags Koo... please.' You hope. "Get up!" "Huh?" You blink, confused. "I said stand up princess!" He repeats and you quickly stand up with your shopping bags.