Final (2/2)

"Sometimes it's happy ending, sometimes it's sad but as long as we end up together, I'd be glad."

(There goes my shaayar self 😂😂 I mean Ain't I poetic? Nope... Well just pretend you never read the sentence above.)

✨✨✨✨✨

"Jungkook let's go downstairs, Yoongi is leaving!" You shouted at your husband who was doing nothing but playing on his phone.

"I'm busy Y/n. What do you think a CEO does?" He answered. Right, playing as in doing his work virtually.

"But he's leaving." You argued, and stood up. "So what? We're also leaving tomorrow, everyone is." Jungkook stated the obvious.

It's been a week and all of you were still together in Busan. But Yoongi had decided to leave for good. He wants to find a purpose for his life and to start it all over again. So he decided to go to a new city for a new start.

"You know he won't be in contact anytime soon." You tell him.

Jungkook sighs and follows you to the main hall where Yoongi was just tying up his shoes. Done, he stood straight.

"I'll take my leave now, all of you take care." He muttered and you all did your greetings.

"Where's Yoonji by the way?" Yoongi asked. "I thought we kind of bonded over a week." He added wanting to say goodbye to her as well.

All of you looked at Jimin but he shrugged. "No idea."

Yoongi nodded.

"Well then, let's meet again to create better memories." With that being said, he left while you all just sat there in the hall doing your work when Jin's phone rang up.

He picked the call and looked at Jimin soon enough.

"Jimin, did you send your girlfriend to the records house?" Jin asked, grabbing everyone's attention.

"I didn't, why?" Jimin asked confused.

"They are saying, someone named Yoonji said Jimin sent her. She wants some file from records." Jin explained.

"I don't know but tell them to give her what she wants." Jimin said, keeping his belief in his girlfriend and Jin did as told.

"Why didn't she say anything about it?" Jimin muttered to himself.

~ One hour later

The front door opened and Yoonji entered the house.

Jimin stood up and walked her way asking, "Yoonji where did you go—"

He went quit when his girlfriend abruptly pecked his lips smiling widely.

"Jimin, I went to the record house and—" She suddenly stopped realising something. "And I may have used your name to get this file." She said a little less enthusiastically while pulling out a file from her sling bag.

"But see!" Yoonji said walking to the coffee table. She kept the file there and kneeled down opening it.

It was Yoongi's file before he even met Namjoon. When he used to be in a different orphanage.

"Look, Min Suga. See this is his pic." She said pointing towards Yoongi's childhood picture. She then turned to next page which contained a few more pictures.

"And this, Jimin this is me." Yoonji mumbled pointing to the girl who was holding Yoongi's hand.

"He's my brother Jimin. The brother I've been trying to find since as long as I remember."  Yoonji explained and Jimin was surprised. Really.