Part 30

Quick recap :

{Y/n and Soobin get abducted by some children kidnapping gang but since Y/n has all her memories back she knows how to save herself and she does. But on time, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok come at rescue so she pretends to be the weak little girl.
Later they return home and Hoseok-Yoongi leave. Jungkook doesn't talk to Y/n at all. Then at the dinner table Y/n playfully hits him forgetting the fact that he's angry and at her...

In the other side of the story, there was this mysterious girl who went to meet her sister. The sister is apparently like a kid. Her sister, Miso suddenly gets a panic attack so they call... Namjoon.)

( Read further 👇)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jungkook brought you inside the bedroom holding you up on his shoulder and dropped you down on the bed. He was fuming.

"You think that was fine?" He asked, way too calmly. "No… I'm sorry I hit y—"

"Do you think it's nice to return back to a missing wife?" He added. It dawned upon you, he was still thinking about the fact that you got kidnapped in his absence.

"I was fvcking scared, CAN'T YOU BE MORE CAREFUL?!" He suddenly shouted and you flinched out of your thoughts.

"Jungkook… but I'm fine." You say trying to console. "No! You're not fine. Nothing is fine. I can't do this anymore!" He blabbered.

To you, he looked devastated as if he is giving up on something he's been holding for so long. You were surprised to say the least.

"Jungkook…." You stand up walking near him but he backs away. "No… don't- don't come near me. It's all because of me. I'm the cause of everything and I—" He stopped and looked at you, eyes shining with tears.

"I can't even take care of his precious possession. I can't take care of my love. I can't…. I'm such a… loser." Jungkook mumbled, his insides were a turmoil of emotions.

He has been holding everything in him, maybe he reached his limits.

You didn't know how to calm him, he was never like this and you felt like his words meant much more than he's saying.

"What if something had happened today..? I wouldn't have survived Y/n…." He mumbled and you saw tears trailing down his cheeks. It made your own eyes teary.

"Jungkook I'm fine—"

"BUT I'M NOT! I'm not fine with anything." His expressions changed to a cold one again as he wiped his cheeks dry. "Everything is my fault and I'm not fvcking fine with it." He added and turned around to leave the room.

You understood what he meant. You know what he's blaming himself for. By now, your own tears were running down your cheeks.

"Jungkook…." You cried in attempt to stop him while grabbing his arm. He yanked away your arm fiercely.

"FVCKING STAY AWAY!"
And with that said he left the room.