Part fifteen

When your husband takes care of you on your periods

The sun was already bright enough to wake you up from your deep slumber. You stretched your arms before sitting up on the bed, unable to find your husband, you looked up for the time.

"9:00 a.m. already?! Why didn't he wake me up?!"
You panic hastily getting off the bed but as soon as your feet touch the ground the pain strikes.

"Oh cramp!" You mumble holding your stomach.

"Ahh.. my stomach." Saying you sit down on the ground with a painful expression.

"Y/n!"

The voice calls out and you immediately look up to find a worried Jungkook who made his way to you.

"What's wrong?"

He asked, crouching down. Your cheeks tinted pink before answering.

"Ah..cramps." You mumble and he caught up.

"Have you freshen up?"
He asked and you shook your head.

"Hmm... go wash up, I'll prepare breakfast." He said, helping you stand up. "Do you need anything?" He asked.

"No... but your office?"
You ask still not sure why he haven't left yet.

"I'm not gonna leave you here alone with... You know who. Taehyung said he'll take care in the office. Also, you're not really well so... I took off."
Jungkook informed coldly before making his way out.

Your brother and your husband will never be on good terms. Making your way to the bathroom you decide to freshen up, later on dressing up ready to go downstairs.

"Should I take the pain killer? I think I can endure."
You confirm to yourself and finally go to the stairs.

As you take steps down you hear the chattering from the kitchen.

"That's your fault!"
Hoseok's voice echoed. You sigh.

"Bickering." You mumble to yourself walking to the kitchen. There you see the duo having a war WITH the kitchen.

"Jungkook you don't know how to cook."
Hoseok said crossing his arms over his chest while Jungkook stood there without protesting as he held the burnt pancake on the pan.

"But I cooked well last time."
Jungkook mumbled like a little kid which eventually surprised you.

"Ha! That sure was luck. Now watch me."
Hoseok said and snatched the pan out of Jungkook's hand. You stood there silently watching them as they still couldn't notice your presence.

"See... That's how you do it."
Hoseok said flexing as he flipped the pancake and it landed perfectly back on the pan.

"Wow... hyung! You're great."
Jungkook mumbled in awe while you stood there frozen. Was he still your husband when he acted like a fascinated kid?

"Here try!"

Hoseok passed the pan on to Jungkook who took a deep breath before finally flipping the cake. As if it was in a slow motion, the pancake slowly turned in air and then landed back in the pan perfectly. Jungkook gasped surprised.

"I did it Hyung! High five!"

Jungkook exclaimed turning to Hoseok to give a high-five but the smile on both of their faces dropped once they noticed each other.

They aren't together it was just excitement that brought them back together... again.

Jungkook pulled back his hand maintaining his cold expression and he quietly kept the pancakes in a plate while Hoseok cleared his throat.