Part 32

Quick recap :—

• Jungkook and Y/n are married. Y/n is shy and scared type while Jungkook is cold.
• Hoseok, Y/n's brother, doesn't like Jungkook although Y/n and Jungkook love each other, he still wants Yoongi (who likes Y/n) to be with Y/n.
• Later we know, Y/n has had forgotten her memories and once she regains most of them, she realises she had a brother who "died".
• She decides to investigate about it along with her old friend Jimin and there she meets his gf Yoonji.
• Jin, Jimin and Y/n find out some important things regarding Namjoon while on he other hand Namjoon is locked up somewhere by Siya.
• Siya uses Taehyung to get into the company and steals their important file and gets their tendor instead.
• Because of that Jungkook's company faces huge lose which is a concerning part.
• In previous part we got to know that the person who was helping Siya was Yoongi but even he didn't know what extent her revenge has. In fact he didn't even knew he himself was being used.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Why must we move out?" You asked Jungkook who was ordering the men to load the furniture in the truck. "Because this house is under the company's name and we need to leave." Jungkook answered as calmly as he could.

You were about to ask further but your ringing phone gained your attention.

Incoming call Jimin

Accept  | Decline

"Hello?" You sounded.

"Y/n… Dr Kang." Jimin sounded stern. "He was found dæd in the hospital' record house." He completed it.

"What? How?" You asked shocked. "That's not as shocking as what I'm going to tell you further." Jimin sighed speaking.

"Hyung… Namjoon hyung's file states that…." Jimin's voice trailed off as he took a deep breath. "It states that hyung was discharged in a healthy state."

You gasped, falling on your knees while your eyes filled with tears. Jungkook immediately rushed to you confused by your actions.

"Wh...what? Who? Who signed the discharge papers?" You mumbled. "Yoongi hyung." That was the last thing you heard before the phone slid out of your hands and you broke out crying.

"Y/n wha— what happened? Hey…." Jungkook asked, baffled but you just shook your head and wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Princess, don't scare me like this. What happened? Say something!" Jungkook demanded while hugging your back.

"Kook… oppa… he– he's a-alive." You said, hugging Jungkook tighter while the male stiffened.

-----------

"Now I'll take my leave, I've a press conference to attend. After all, I'm an aspiring figure in the business world, just got the biggest tender. I don't have all day to talk about you and your mentally ill friends." Said Siya, giving a fake smile to Yoongi.

The end part triggered him. How dare she?

She waved and walked past the man who was still astounded by the sudden change of behavior in the girl. He snapped out of his trance and grabbed her arms, pinning her against the wall with force.