Part nineteen (1/2)

LOST PIECE OF MEMORY

You were deep in your thoughts, lying on the bed when a hand wrapped around your waist startling you.

"Good night princess." You relaxed hearing his voice and hummed in response before turning to face your husband, Jungkook as you both closed your eyes ready to fall asleep.

Minutes passed and he was already in a deep slumber but your eyes wouldn't stay closed as you remembered Yoongi's words again and again.

What was he trying to say? What did he mean?

That's all you had on your mind... the talk with Yoongi that day..

FLASHBACK
(Divorce prank)

"Yoongi I think you should leave now." You said looking down and Yoongi was shocked to hear those words.

"Y/n But-"

"I said get out Yoongi!! You yelled out looking at him, your eyes showing rage. "Y/n.. you remember " You cut him off once again.

"Get! Out! Now!" You said pointing at the door and even Yoongi got scared of you for a moment.

You turned around to follow Jungkook to the room but Yoongi held onto your wrist. "Y/n.. you didn't just get angry at me did you?" He asked, with astonishment.

You sighed and turned around.

"Y/n, how come.. do you remember? Anything? Namjoon? Or may-" You cut him off as you couldn't understand a
single word.

"What are you saying? What should I remember? Look Yoongi I'm sorry for yelling but you see Jungkook got angry and this prank was really stupid of me to do." You
clarified feeling guilty for lashing out on him.

"Leave that! Do you really not remember anything? But y/n you just got angry.. your eyes.. they were so different." Yoongi said baffled.

"What do you mean?" The perplexed look on your face clarified that you didn't understand a bit of it.

"Y/n.. you need to know it all.. try to remember. Try to find out what your husband is hiding"

Yoongi said before sighing and left the house. You shrugged the thought for the moment as all you could think of was Jungkook.

End of flashback

You turned around to encounter a sleeping Jungkook. You slowly slid out of the bed and looked at Jungkook.

"I'm sorry Koo..." You mumbled to yourself and walked outta room, profusely making your way down the stairs you knew exactly where you were headed out to.

"Jungkook's office room." You mumbled opening the door. Your feets voluntarily made their way to the drawer and you opened it instantly finding what you came here for.

----Next Morning

Jungkook's eyes opened to an empty bed. He squinted his eyes looking for you.

Whereas you were standing in the balcony looking at the morning sky. Your mind filled with a tangled memory which was yet to be reminisced. You flinch a little when a pair of arms wrapped around your figure.

Jungkook rested his head on your shoulder inhaling your scent. "Gummorning." He mumbled in his raspy voice but you felt nothing at the moment.

Your mind was too occupied to think about Jungkook. "Hmm? Princess." He tilted his head to take a look of your face to find you staring at the horizon blankly.