Part ten

When your cold husband gets addicted to your lips

You wiggle a little in your place before opening your eyes. The first thing you encounter is his baby face. Your face flushed red as you remembered the last night events, looking under the duvet, you were sleeping with his t-shirt on while he only had his boxers.

You carefully get out of his hold and kept your feet down deciding to get up only to fall back on the bed with a whimper. Why did you even try?

"He told me he'd be gentle." You pout, whispering as you feel pain in your lower abdomen. A gasp left your lips as you were pulled back to lay on the bed.

"I was gentle in the first go." Jungkook mumbled, covering you with the duvet as he laid you beside him again holding you in his embrace. You get flustered hearing his words.

"Wasn't I?" He asked, teasing. You wiggle again, removing his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook asked, finally opening his eyes to glare at you and you immediately stop moving, smiling at him, nervously.

As you stop moving you feel his burning gaze slowly moving to your lips. Jungkook leans forward and pecks your lips before closing his eyes once again, pulling you even closer to himself.

"Don't you dare to move."
You pout as he scolds you.

"Stop pouting." Jungkook ordered. You open your mouth to speak but close it again as you see his eyes closed, you pout again thinking that he's not looking.

Suddenly Jungkook raises his head and pecks your lips making your eyes go wide.

"If there's one thing I hate the most, it's you getting angry at me." Jungkook stated and you smile. "I'm.... not angry." You mumble and he hums.

"Want to take a bath?" He asked and you nodded and the next thing he got up and you were picked up by him.

Do I look like a carry bag or something?

"No. You're my wife." He answered and almost you choked. Did I say that out loud?! You think as he takes you inside the bathroom.

After having a warm bath with a quickie, since he couldn't control himself, you both came out. (I ain't gonna bother typing the quickie)

You took a pain killer to reduce the pain and decided to leave the room while Jungkook was still dressing up.

"Where are you going?!" Jungkook asked. "To prepare breakfast." You answer, shortly. Jungkook shook his head and walked near you, cupping your face. "I'll do that." He said and you give a visible shocking expression. J

ungkook chuckled and kissed your lips shortly. He'd been doing this for the n'th time now.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked. "No... I took the pain killer. I'm fine." You answer, innocently. "Is that so?" He asked, wrapping his hands around your waist.

You being the innocent girl couldn't understand his intention and ended up being pinned to the wall within seconds.

"Jungkook...." You try to speak as blood creeps up to your cheeks. "Shhh... I wanna kiss you so bad." He whispered, moving his face closer to you.

You blushed harder if possible.

"What... are you saying? Let go." You slightly push him, suppressing your smile but oh well! He's stronger. "Give me a kiss first." He demanded and at this point, you could replace a tomato.