Part forteen (2/3)

When you faint in the middle of the night

Part 2

You flipped from right to left on your bed not able to fall asleep. How can you when you are not in his embrace? You groan and open your eyes to be met with the dim lighted room.

"Maybe it's a very important deal..." You mumble. "I think he has a lot of work there that he gets tired and immediately falls asleep after getting free that's why he didn't call." You make up on your own.

Then suddenly something hit you that should have pondered in your head earlier. "I'm gonna call him. No matter if it disturbs his sleep. I miss him." You say and turn to the table beside looking for a phone either yours or maybe if your brother has left his but to your dismay there was none.

"Ah... where is my phone?! Did no one bring it here?" You ask yourself shuffling the pillow searching for it but in vain.

----- Outside your room

Your phone buzzed in a manly hand. The name showing,

Incoming call.... "Koo ♡"

The person lifted his head up. Yoongi. He looked inside your room through the small glass window on the door. You were searching for something. He looked back at the phone when it stopped buzzing.

But Jungkook called again almost immediately. Yoongi touched the red button with his thumb sliding it across the phone and rejected the call.

"She's sleeping, don't disturb." He mumbled to himself and kept your phone in his pocket before walking away.

Here, you gave up on looking for your phone and laid back down. "Jungkook must be missing me too." You sigh almost letting a sob out but you turn around holding your face and cry silently for a while before drifting to dreamland where you might meet your love. (Cringe🤐)

----- POV: Jungkook

Jungkook is currently in his hotel room since he is out on a business trip. "What the fvck?!" He groaned in frustration when 'you' rejected his call. He threw the phone across the bed heaving a frustrated sigh.

"Why the hell is she ignoring me?!" He brushed his hands through his soft brown hairs trying to calm down but the thought of you ignoring him wasn't leaving his mind.

"Did he tell her something? Something false?" He muttered referring to Hoseok, his unwanted enemy. "Or is she... mad at me? Maybe, since I left while she was unconscious." He thought a bit more before sitting down on the bed.

"What's this way to show anger?! She should atleast talk to me! This girl is getting on my nerves!" He said closing his eyes as he bumped his fist on the bed to release some anger.

A thought crossed his mind. He picked his phone again and dialled Taehyung's number. After full ring, no one picked the call. Jungkook looked at the phone showing 1:00 a.m.

He sighed and decided not to disturb Taehyung and that's when the most unwanted person crossed his mind. Hoseok.

He dialled his number being left with no choice.