Part 25

QUICK RECAP
_________________

[Y/n had gotten all her memories back, almost all of them, and she meets up with her old acquaintances that were more of a family. Jimin and Jin. The two most trusted for her. They all discuss on how to find the truth behind Namjoon's death. Meanwhile Jungkook, Hoseok Taehyung and even Jin are all worried over the fact that who killed Ray. The man who was once a threat for their identities. While Yoongi is supposedly out of town but he was still there when Y/n had gotten drunk the night Ray was killed.]

I hope that was helpful.

Or maybe not :/ It kind of sounds like a riddle lol.

Anyhow let's begin! ;)

✨✨✨✨✨

Shifting on the bed, his sleeping face was the first thing you were met with in the early morning. Jungkook was still asleep with his arms wrapped around you. You kept your palm against your mouth letting pass a small yawn before you tried to get out of his grip.

"Stay." You heard Jungkook's groggy voice and stopped your actions. Thinking you disturbed his sleep, you decide to wait till he drifts off to dreamland again. 10 minutes past and you look at the time.

"Jungkook… can I leave now? I need to get up." You ask softly knowing that he's not fully asleep, just lazy to get up. Jungkook shook his head and hugged you tighter.

You blushed at his actions, since the time you've regained your memories, it was still hard to digest the fact that the person whom you didn't even get to confess was already your husband.

Jungkook unaware of his effect on you, just kept cradling you in his arms not wanting to get up. Your eyes again landed on the watch and you sat up with a jerk earning a groan from your husband.

"What the hell Y/n, why would you do that?" He cursed slowly sitting up. "Why? Look at the time kook, you'll be late." You informed and rushed inside the bathroom.

Coming out in a few minutes after brushing, you saw him still sitting wrapped in his blanket with eyes closed.

"Jungkook?" You call out but seems like he really was sleeping.

"Jungkook get up, you'll get late." You call again and he sucked in a breath wiggling a little. "Hey, are you awake?" You asked and Jungkook just bopped his head up and down 3 times with his eyes closed.

"Get up quickly, I'm gonna be quick with the breakfast." You say and walk out.

You reached the kitchen and sighed noticing how are so engrossed in this life. So much in the role of his wife.

How will you cope if one day it's proved that he indeed hurt your brother? How will you choose between two most loved people? You close your eyes letting out a breath.

"I really need to find the truth."

-------------

"Jungkook I'm gonna take a bath now—" You said, entering the room only to find Jungkook still in his previous clothes, softly dabbing his face with the towel.