Bonus 1

💖💖💖💖💖

"Stand still Jungkook." Jin scolded, fixing Jungkook's bow carefully.

It was Jungkook and your second year anniversary and after everything, Jungkook proposed you to remarry him. You agreed.

Now Jungkook was standing here, trying his suit. God how nervous he is.

"Everything settled?" Jimin peeked inside the trial room and smiled at the scene. "You look great." He commented. "Ofcourse he does, I chose the outfit." Jin said with a smug expression, proud of his choice.

"Sure hyung. Shall we go check if the girls are done?" Jin looked suspiciously at Jimin at his question and Jimin looked everywhere but him. "Can't stay away from your girlfriend for even a few hours?" Jin accused and Jimin shook his head then stopped. "No. Yes. I mean yes I can." Jimin stuttered out.

"Kidding let's go. We also have to help Yoongi and Namjoon back at home." With that being said, they all left. The girls, you, Yoonji and Jinyoung were left since you all weren't done.

(You remember Jinyoung? She's a friend of Y/n please remember ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

"Finally! I thought y'all will come back tomorrow." Namjoon exaggerated looking at the trio. "Wait! Where are others?" He asked noticing the absence of his sister and friends. "Ah, not done shopping." Jimin sighed.

"Women." Yoongi shook his head.

"Joonie!" Everyone turned towards the voice and Miso was hastily coming down the stairs and she finally stopped crashing into Namjoon. Namjoon held her stable. "What's wrong?" He asked, worriedly.

"Nothing. I just have to ask something." She said cheerfully. Namjoon ushered her to speak. "Hobi said, Jungkook is getting married to Y/n. When will we get married Joon?" Miso asked with a pout and Namjoon broke into a smile.

"Soon." He mumbled and ruffled her hair. Her eyes lit up and she tiptoed to kiss Namjoon on the cheek with a squeal and Namjoon chuckled. "Miso, your friend must be coming, you should go prepare." Hobi said, coming down the stairs as well. Miso nodded and took off to her room.

Soon her friend- therapist- came over. Miso was slowly improving from her condition. Now all Namjoon was waiting was for the day when she gets back like past.

"Bow down peasants, the bride is here!" A booming voice came in and everyone turned to the door just in time as Taehyung dramatically bowed and stepped aside. Jungkook met your eyes and a smile formed on both of your faces. You realised you held the eye contact too long when someone cleared their throat.

"Someone's too busy staring to notice others." Hoseok piped in and everyone burst into laughter.

"Everyone! We have to say something." Jinyoung says cheerfully, clapping. "Tomorrow is the wedding day so we should have some fun!" She exclaimed. "She's right." Hoseok agreed walking towards her.

"Ofcourse you're gonna be a good boyfriend and agree with her." Yoongi mocked and everyone laughed yet again. Hoseok proposed Jinyoung not long before and they were together for two months now.