Part 28 (1/2)

Are you all losing interest? :(
Be honest cause that'll help me improve.
Don't at all be shy to leave a comment on your fav part in this chapter.
.
.
.
✨✨✨✨✨

NEW DAY

"Now we'll be leaving Y/n." Mrs. Han said looking at Soobin with a sad look. "It's fine." You smiled.

The school function was over and now Soobin's parents were leaving for the office. It was afternoon already.

"Let's go?" You asked and Soobin nodded. You both walked upto the car and got inside. "Uncle, drive." You say without looking up and you pulled the seatbelt for Soobin.

Not hearing a reply you looked up and instead of your driver, saw two unfamiliar figures. One, on the driver seat while the other beside him.

"Who are you?!" You ask almost yelling. Their heads pop towards you with a genuine grin.

"Stephen!"

"Jackson!"

Both of them introduce one after another. You stare at them with utter confusion.

"And we are...." The Stephen guy starts.

"KIDNAPPERS!"

They both yelled together and before you could react, Jackson sprayed something in front of your face making you lose your consciousness.

He then looked at the kid who stared at them with some strong emotions.

"Let him be. He's just a kid." Suggested, Stephen and Jackson nodded putting the spray back in his jacket.

A few moments later.....
(SpongeBob voice intended)

"I NEED FOOD!!" Soobin yelled on top of his lungs. "FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!" He chanted.

"He's a kid, you said." Jackson says covering his ears. "Let him be, you said." He again fired at Stephen who looked like he could already cry.

"Lil kid, please keep quiet. I will drive into a wall if you keep distracting me." Stephen begged and it gained Jackson's attention.

"What the hell do you mean?!" Jackson asked in shock. "Well... remember how I went for my driver's license last week?" Stephen asked.

"Yeah, you've got it, haven't you?" Jackson asked unsure and by now Soobin was also listening carefully.

"Yeah no." Stephen replied with an awkward smile and looked back at the road.

"STAAAAPHHHHHH!!" Jackson and Soobin yelled together and the car stopped abruptly making everyone jolt forward.

Your unconscious figure fell sideways on the whole seat pushing Soobin out and the kid stood up.

"Ow!" Soobin mumbled rubbing his bum bum.
"Everyone out ri-now!" (Right now) Soobin commanded and got out of the car followed by the other two.