Part forteen (1/3)

When you faint in the middle of the night

"Y/n now that's not how I play! Give it back to me!" The young boy said while you giggled running across the garden with his phone.

"No! Not until you tell me who's this for?" You ask again as you look at the screen which is showing the search results for,

-How to confirm if someone likes you or not?-

The boy sulked down giving up and you awed. "Did the baby get tired?" You said mocking.

"You wish." He said and stood up again and you quickly made a run. "C'mon kook you can do better!" You cheer for him while running as he stops, seeing someone. You bump into that someone since you were too busy mocking Jungkook. You look up and immediately hide behind the man.

"Oppa! Save me from Jungkook." You act innocent.

"What? No hyung! She's the one running away with my phone." Jungkook said and the older one looked at you, you pass a nervous smile but instantly regain your posture.

"Oppa! Jungkook secretly likes someone." You inform. "I know and I know that someone too." The elder said and you gasp dramatically.

"You know?! And didn't tell me?! Traitor! I'm not talking to you!" You huff and turn around crossing your arms over your chest.

Few seconds of silence and no action made you confuse so you turn around. Suddenly the sky turns red and as if the whole air is blowing red.

You see your brother lying on ground while bloed oozed from his body. Your breath fastened and everything started turning hazy.

A loud gasp and you sit up on the bed breathing heavily. Everything dark. It was still midnight. It was just a... nightmare.

Tears welled up in your eyes for God knows what reason but you felt your heart clenching and it hurts alot. The dream was long forgotten and all you remembered was fear. Fear of losing someone dear. Pain of coming across all that once again.

The shuffling on the bed broke Jungkook's slumber. He opened his eyes halfway, not finding you by his side he titlted his head and saw you sitting up while breathing heavily. Jungkook immediately sat up putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Y/n? What's wrong?!" He asked a little panicked.

You look at him and your tears fell down as you throw yourself in his embrace, holding his shirt tightly, the feeling of being safe.

This is it Jungkook's body tensed feeling you sniffle against his chest. He didn't waste another second and held you securely in his arms.

"Y/n, it's okay. It was just a nightmare." He patted your back while fear rushed across his face himself. What if it's all haunting her again? Where did I go wrong? He thought.

"Shh... princess... I'm here." He mumbled in the sweetest tone ever. After a few minutes you calm down and your hands slowly let go of Jungkook's shirt, your weight totally on him.

"Princess...." He called out but no response. Jungkook's body stiffened as he pulled away from the hug to look down at your face. Eyes closed and no movements. His face went pale as he tapped on your cheek.

"Y/n! Princess open your eyes.... Baby.... Wake up....'

-----

Jungkook sat on the chair beside your room in the hospital. He immediately rushed to the hospital not taking any chance when you fainted.