Part eighteen (1/2)

When your husband decided to make you jealous

Your head leaning on his chest as your fingers fiddled with the collar of his shirt. It's been an hour since you've been sitting on your husband, Jungkook's lap.

You were getting bored while he was engrossed in his work, fingers franctically typing on the keyboard. You let out a sigh, bored and wrap your hands around his neck, moving yourself a little to get comfortable.

Jungkook stopped typing due to movements cuz unknowingly you were causing some problem down there to him. You move again probably not as comfortable when Jungkook grips on your waist.

"Stop moving princes..I don't want to be unprofessional at work." Jungkook said and his words made you confused. "Did I disturb you?" You ask innocently gaining a low chuckle from him.

"Just sleep if you want." You pout at his words since he didn't answer you in fact didn't even look away from his computer. "Stop pouting" He said, sternly as one of his hand moved up to your head, softly pushing you against himself.

You sigh and snuggle against his chest without further argument. Your eyes stick at his side profile as he looked straight ahead of himself. That sharp jawline... You thought.

"What do you think you're looking at Mrs. Jeon?" He asked turning to face you, giving you his full attention this time. Your eyes met his.

"You're so handsome Mr. Jeon." You stated your thoughts out loud and the room fell silent or a second before Jungkook growled throwing his head back.

"Why so bold all of a sudden?! Shut that pretty mouth of yours Y/n.. you're making it hard for me to focus on work."

Jungkook blurted out rufling his hair with his free hand while the other held your waist securely. "W...what did I do?" You ask not sure if he didn't like the compliment. Yeah! That's how naive you can be sometimes.

Jungkook pulled you even closer to himself and hugged you as his lips brushed against your bare shoulder. "You don't know what you did?"

He asked kissing your shoulder softly, it took you a few seconds to actually understand the meaning of his words but too late.

He was already leaving butterfly kisses on your shoulder slowly trailing up from your neck to your cheeks before he held your face stable and Joined his lips with yours.

You didn't even try to protest since he is always the dominant type. The kiss displayed how desperate Jungkook was at the moment. Once again, you realised your effect on him.

"Koo.. work." You mumble through and he slightly parts away from your lips in need of oxyjin.

"Work? Don't know anything like that." He said, shocking you a little. Jungkook smirked seeing your reaction before pulling you in for another passionate kiss.

His lips slowly travelled down to your neck sucking on it slowly yet rough enough to leave a mark. You couldn't help but let out a breathy moan at the sensation as your hands ruffled through his hairs.

"I'm done Jung- Woah!" Taehyung's cheerful voice cut off seeing you and Jungkook making out. You panicked and pushed Jungkook away standing up.