Part six (2/4)

Your eyes were closed, breath fastened and heart, you doubt if it's still there or maybe already jumped out of your body. His lips still ghosting yours before he finally pulled away.

"No need to look like a hot meal with that red lip shade. Keep it light!" He spoke, still looking at your lips and then got out of the car.

You sat there still without even blinking. You swear it wasn't the make up blush that was making your cheeks turn red it was your current state.

"Come out! Or I don't mind carrying you inside." He stated and you came out of your trance immediately getting out of the car. You both entered inside with your arms entangled together.

There were alot of people in the hall and it was beautifully decorated. Jungkook greeted with some of his business partner while you stood there awkwardly.

"Umm... Jungkook... can I go sit there?" You asked inna low voice only for him to hear, pointing to a nearby table. He looked there and nodded.

"Don't go out of my sight without informing." You nodded. It's not like you know someone here so you'll just prefer sitting.

You sat down and looked at Jungkook who was talking to other guests. Suddenly a man approached you.

"Hey beautiful! Alone here?" You didn't feel comfortable with him at the very first glance but still replied. "Hey." "I'm John and you are?" He asked, smirking. 'What does he want?'

"I... I'm..." "My wife!" Jungkook came out of no where and held your hand before pulling you to stand beside him as his hand snaked around your waist.

"Oh! I was just asking." The man defended. "Oh! I was just answering." Jungkook mocked in the same tone and walked away with you. "You should stand beside me." He said.

"Oh... okay." You mumbled and silently stood beside him, getting bored as hell. Your eyes were roaming here and there when you caught the man, John, staring at you from a far.

You moved closer to Jungkook and grabbed his arm. He looked at you and without even knowing the problem he switched positions with you, blocking your view from the man.

The dumb man still didn't give up practically As you noticed him, he winked at you, calling out for his dæth. Jungkook took a look at him finally noticing and he immediately looked away, not knowing that not ONLY you, who noticed him.

"Hey! Kookie!" Jungkook looks ahead at the person who called him out loud. "Call me that once again and you'd be going home on a stretcher." Jungkook spoke through his gritted teeth.

"Chill man! Hey Y/n!" He flashed you a smile and you immediately smiled back. "Hey Taehyung." You reply.

You and Taehyung talk a little bit while Jungkook's body keeps heating up due to anger and his gaze stuck at the man.

"Y/n, wanna dance with me?" Taehyung asks, cheerfully and the sentence instantly caught Jungkook's attention. "I... well I don't---" Jungkook cuts you off. "She won't!" Jungkook stated as he pulled you closer to himself.

"Mean!" Jungkook glares at Taehyung. "C' mon! I'm your best friend. Have some faith." Jungkook rolls his eyes and Taehyung pouts, making you chuckle. Jungkook notices the man walking towards the exit.

"Taehyung! Stay with Y/n, I'll be back. Don't leave her alone." He immediately rushes behind the man leaving you both confused. "What? Jung-" But he had already left.

"He does have faith in you." You mumble and Taehyung chuckles. "I know, he trusts me more than he'll ever trust himself." You look at him surprised.

You knew him as Jungkook's best friend but since you never saw Jungkook being nice with Taehyung, his words surprised you.

Outside

'Where the hell did he go?' Jungkook's eyes roamed around the whole parking area looking for the person who made him mad. Oh! And his anger is not good at all.

Far enough, he noticed the man talking on his mobile. His jaw clenched while his fists tighten, turning his knuckles white. He went near the man and turned him around harshly.

"Who-" The man tried to speak but with a single punch, Jungkook made him stumble down on the ground.

"How dare you look at her like that?!" He moved. "Look bro! I'm not in the mood to fight with you." The man said wiping off the bløød from the corner of his lips. Jungkook smirked tilting his head.

"We ain't gonna fight. It'll be only me... hitting you." Jungkook chuckled before kicking the man back on the ground as he grabbed the man by his collar and started hitting him like a merciless beast. The man soon started coughing bløød.

But! Jungkook didn't stop as anger was completely taking over him making his mind go numb. How dare that man look at his wife with that nasty look?

The man was half dæd when Jungkook decided to let go of him. Jungkook's breathing was heavy, hands bløødy, and eyes fierce as hell. He wiped his hands in his handkerchief and then threw it over that man before taking out his phone.

"Yes boss." The person on call chirped. "Clean the mess here within 10 minutes." Then Jungkook cut the call and looked at the man again kicking him in his stomach as he groaned.

"Now you'll think a 100 times before looking at any women this disrespectfully." With that Jungkook went inside the hall once again.

----

Here, you were talking and laughing with Taehyung yet your mind was stuck on Jungkook. You saw Jungkook walking in. "Jungkook." You went to him and grabbed his arm.

He didn't looked at you and pulled away his arm, sighing heavily. "Go back to Taehyung." He said with a serious note. Taehyung also came to you guys.

"But Kook-" "Taehyung, you can go dance with her. Take her away." He stated and walked away from you.

You looked at him, confused as he made his way to the bar. Taehyung tugged on to your arm grabbing your attention. "Let's go before his mood changes. Trust me, I dance like a pro." He pulled you away with him.

You and Taehyung started dancing. He smiled at you and you also forced a smile. Your attention was only on Jungkook as you kept glancing at him time to time. 'What happened to him? He looks so angry.' You bit your lower lip, nervous.

Jungkook kept having shots one after another. 'I need to calm down before I go near her. I can't scare her anymore!' He thought, gulping down another shot. At this point, alcohol was already taking over his body.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Helloo! Have a fine day <3