Part 29

Namjoon was so hot today at James Cordens' show. I'm simping!! Like hell! Got Namjoon right behind us 💅

✨✨✨✨✨

Jungkook walks in the house with Soobin, you trailing behind. He hasn't spoken the whole ride and this is now getting scary for you.

What's wrong? You decided to check and start the conversation.

"Soobin-"

"I've called his parents, they'd be here. I've called Taehyung as well." Jungkook said in his stern voice and started walking towards the stairs.

Lil Soobin looked at your pout and then looked back at his hooman. The kid could sense the sadness in the air so he decided to step in.

"Dadda!" Soobin called and ran upto Jungkook holding his pants in his fist. Jungkook looks down at him shocked.

"Dadda... don't be angry at mumma." Soobin says with puppy eyes staring at Jungkook. Jungkook knelt down.

"Why did you call me that?" He asked. "When Soobin calls dadda like that, he doesn't stay angry anymore. Don't be angwy hooman." Soobin explained.

"I'm not. Don't worry." Jungkook assured and walked off without glancing at you. Oh his actions do be contrasting his words duh.

You sit down on the sofa. "What did I even do?" You mumble and Soobin climbs on your lap. "Don be sad gf." He mumbled. "I'm not." You reply.

"How 'bout I tell you the new poem?" Soobin asked and you chuckled at his attempt to lift your mood. "Tell me."

"Tinkal tinkal lil star. Howa wonda wat ya are? Upa buv da worlso high. Lika diamon in da skyyy!"

(That's how I used to sing, papa even has a video of lil me singing twinkle twinkle 😶)

He finished and you clapped, smiling at his pronunciation. "Smart boy!" You compliment and next hear the doorbell.

His parents came. You nervously go ahead to open the door. Wondering if they're gonna blame you for everything that happened.

"My baby." Mrs. Han exclaims hugging Soobin right after you open the door. "Thank God you're fine." She mumbled kissing his forehead while her eyes shed a few tears.

"Mumma why ya cryin? Soobin will cry too." Soobin uttered, his voice getting heavy as the kid felt scared to see his mother cry.

[Leave the kid, even I will cry if I'll any of my parents crying like.. c'mon :( ]

There Has to be a big reason cuz momma doesn't cry. Soobin does.

Hence the kid was confused.

"Mumma won't cry." She said, hugging her child again. "Mrs. Jeon." Mr. Han called. "I'm glad you and Soobin both are safe. Thanks for taking care of him." He said, sincerely.

You were surprised that they weren't acting all exasperated. At Least they were people with manners who knew the wrong and rights.