Part eight (1/2)

When your Cold Husband gets Jealous

Part 1 (We're going to the Mall)

The doorbell rang indicating that your husband, Jungkook is back.

Why so early?
You thought and went to open the door.

"Welcome home." You smiled but he just groaned getting inside the house while loosening his tie. "Are you tired?" You ask, closing the door.

"No, I'm fine." He replied. "The why are you early? I mean..." You ask out of curiosity but immediately wanted to take it back remembering the last time you asked this.
But he just stopped his actions as if his body froze.

-----Flashback - In the Office.

"Taehyung! I need you here, in my office." Jungkook spoke through the phone and after a few minutes Taehyung knocked on his door before entering.

"Here Kook, this one file right?" Taehyung passed him a file while Jungkook glared at him.

"What did I tell you last night? Don't call me that or I'll punch that handsome face of yours." Jungkook said through his gritted teeth.

"Oh! You could've complimented me normally. I know I'm handsome Kook." Taehyung smirked.

"You!" Jungkook starts but Tae cuts off. "I remember very well... you told me call you KOOK" Taehyung teased. "WHAT THE-" Taehyung cuts him off again.

"Also! You know, you remarried Y/n last night." Jungkook's eyes widen.

"Wait-WHAT?!" Jungkook almost shouted. "Yup! And that 'My cutie pie Tae Tae~~' that was so cute Kook." Taehyung teased, yet again. "Shut up!" Jungkook simply said, looking away.

"Y/n... I love you~~" Taehyung mimicked Jungkook's voice. "Taehyu-" "No no no! Not the hot dog! He'll take away Y/n" Taehyung mimicked him again before breaking into laughter.

"Will you shut up?!! Leave my office! NOW!" Jungkook tried sounding serious but the nervousness in his voice was clear.

"Okay... okay! I'm leaving." Taehyung took steps backward with a sly smile. "I WONDER WHAT YOU DID ALONE WITH Y/N!!" Taehyung yelled before closing the door shut and running off.

-----Back to Present

Seeing him zone out,you slightly touched his arm. "Jungkook?" You called out making him flinch a little.

"Ah-ahem... I came back... because I remembered I promised to take you for shopping." He states and your eyes lit up.

"Really?" He nodded and you threw your arms around him, hugging tightly while squealing. "Don't choke me. Go and get ready!" He said, coldly and you happily went upstairs to your room.

The sudden doorbell caught Jungkook's attention and he walked to the door and opened it.

"HELLO!" The person greets but Jungkook immediately intends to close the door which the other person opposes with the same force.

"Yah! Let me in!" Taehyung shouts, trying to open the door properly but Jungkook doesn't lets him in.

"Get the fvck out of here!" Jungkook says while pushing the door even forcefully but suddenly Tae stops and looks behind Jungkook without blinking.

"Wooow...." Taehyung breathed looking at you getting down the stairs in your short mid length dress. Jungkook turns around and his gaze stuck on you.

Taehyung takes the chance to walk in while still looking at you. You walk closer to Jungkook. "I'm done kook. Oh hey Tae!" You smile, bringing back the young men back to reality.

"It's Taehyung." Jungkook states pulling you towards himself. "But I don't mind her calling me Tae. In fact it sounds much better." Taehyung says, taking a step near you. Jungkook pulls you behind himself, glaring at Taehyung.

"And I don't mind kicking you out of here. So better get lost." Jungkook speaks through his gritted teeth. "Jungkook... he's our guest." You try to step in.

"Cool. Then take care of the guest, it's not like we were about to go out." Jungkook says, looking away as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Wait! You both are going to have fun outside?" Taehyung asks. "Yeah... so... what brings you here?" You ask.

"Oh yeah! I came to give this file to Jungkook, he left it on the table without checking." Taehyung says, showing the file in his hand.

"What else will I do to irritate the sh!t Outta me?" Jungkook says lowly, rolling his eyes.

"Did you say something?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook quickly snatched the file out of his hands.

"I said, I'm taking this file and now you can just... FVCK OFF!"

Jungkook spoke right at his face and kept the file aside, grabbing your hand as he pulled you with himself while Taehyung stood there still processing.

"Keep standing there and I'll lock the door with you inside before calling the police to arrest the thief in my house."

Jungkook yells walking out of the door with you causing Tae to panic and run out as fast as possible.

Jungkook opens the car door and you get inside, then he sits on the driver seat but just as he was about to start the engine, the back door opened and closed. You both look back and there sits Taehyung, all smiley.

Jungkook clenches his jaw. "Get. Out!!" His anger was surely building up inside him while he was trying hard to keep it low. Taehyung shook his head.

"I ain't dropping you home so get off." Jungkook said, calmly. "I ain't going home either. Aren't we going out?" Taehyung asked innocently.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

How's it going?
I think the nest part is smut.... 😶
Also, I just spent a good amount of money tomorrow to buy some gifts...

Now I'm poor ಥ‿ಥ