Part two (1/2)

When you touch the personal things of your cold husband

It's been a few days since your husband Jungkook, confessed his love to you. You thought he'll change after the confession but looks like coldness flows in his blood.

He's still the cold guy he used to be but now his mood swings include the flirty mode and the rarest sweet mode too.

It was weekend so Jungkook was home. He was silently reading a book while sitting on the bed while you were simply staring at him.

"Stop staring or else you'll be the one getting flustered when I do the same." He said with a straight face, still reading his book. You instantly blushed and looked away.

“I'll... I'll just go and do some dusting." You said and quickly escaped out of the room.

Since the last time he fired the maid, he still couldn't find one and you even told him not to because you love doing housework instead of getting bored for the whole day.

You came out in the living room and adjusted all the cushion covers. Then you took the dusting cloth and started cleaning the windows and doors. Soon you were standing in front of Jungkook's office room. You decided to clean it a little bit too.

You entered the room and dusted the windows and then moved to the table. While you were cleaning the table, your eyes fell on a partially open drawer.

"Look! Mr. Perfect left his drawer open." You chuckled and tend to close it but the book kept inside it, caught your eye. You opened the drawer properly getting the full view of the 'book'.

"Oh! A photo album...? Is it Jungkook's?" Curious, you took it out, settling down on the chair, you turned the first page.

|Jeon Jungkookie |

|I'm not a baby!! |

You chuckled at the childish intro concluding that it must be an old album and Jungkook probably used to be the youngest. Turning more pages, there were pics of him with his parents.

You were smiling, turning more and more until you came across a picture of a group of children.

The picture contained 5 kids. 2 kids around 6 years of age, from which one was Jungkook because his smile was still identical. You remember the way he smiled that day when he confessed to you.

Two of the kids seemed bit older and you could recognise one of them was your own brother, while the youngest one was a... girl. She was holding hand of the tallest one. You read the names written under each person.

"Ggukkie? Haha..." You chuckled the way he named himself. It was so cute. "Taebear... Hot-dog? Why? Why did he name Hoseok Oppa like that?" You frowned thinking, as to why your husband named your ever so sweet brother a... Hot-dog.

"Jeez! No wonder they both are on bad terms since childhood." You chuckled and read the other two names. The name of the tallest boy and the girl.

"Joonie man? And... y/nie? Really? This is me? I've met Jungkook in childhood?" God knows why but you don't really remember how you looked in childhood.

"But then... who is Joonie man? Why am I holding his han—" You were cut off and a gasp left your mouth as the photo album was snatched away from you.

Your heart started thumping knowing who the person might be. You slowly lifted your head up just to be met by a furious Jungkook with his blood shot eyes that pierced right through your soul.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU, YOU COULD TOUCH THIS?!" There he goes. You flinched at his voice but you know the fault is yours although it's not that hard and fast mistake.

"I... I... J--jungkoo-" You were cut off as he banged his hand on the table beside. "DON'T DARE TO BUILD SOME LAME EXCUSE!!" He shouted again.

You clutched on your dress as you felt something heavy inside your chest. "I... I... I'm... I'm s-- so-- sorry...." You stuttered. Jungkook took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He could see how scared you were.

"Leave!" He said, looking away while breathing heavily due to anger. "Ju..jungk—" Again he cut you off.

"Can't you hear? I SAID LEAVE!!" He shouted right at your face and sob left your mouth. He turned away.

You turned towards the door and took steps towards it. But somehow, even after all this that one tall boy was running through your mind.

You were almost near the door when some sudden blur scenarios flashed in front of your eyes and soon everything started getting hazy.

Before you could comprehend, your body started feeling numb and you heard Jungkook. calling your name before you felt him holding on to you. Everything went dark after that.

You fainted in his arms.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Words: 825

I'm back over here! Hi 🙋🏻‍♀
How are you all?