Part sixteen (1/2)

When you do the "divorce prank" on your cold husband

"Y/n! I got your favourite ice-cream!"

Yoongi, your now very good friend, announced while entering the house. He's been at your place since the last two days and you both were on very good terms.

"Woah! Thank You."

You mumble taking the plastic bags from his hands and rush to the kitchen whereas the door bell chimes.

"Don't worry, I'll go open."

Yoongi yelled and walked to the door meanwhile you were busy taking out the ice-cream.

Yoongi opened the door to be met with  your husband, Jungkook who didn't seemed happy to see the latter as the first person when he reached home. Jungkook walks inside hitting his shoulder against Yoongi, purposely.

"Princess..?"

Jungkook called out and you rushed to the hallway.

"You're early! Welcome home. Yoongi brought ice-cream, I'll bring for you too."

You smile widely at him while his jaw clenches at the mention of Yoongi.

"You should know, I don't eat sweets."

He said coldly before making his way to the bedroom. You stood there dumbfounded. Later on, you and Yoongi prepared dinner together and you went upto your room to call your husband.

"Jung—"

You cut yourself as you couldn't see Jungkook in the room.

"Where did he go?"

You mumbled, looking around when the shadow of someone caught your attention. Getting closer you saw Jungkook standing in the balcony while talking to someone on call.

"Koo... dinner is ready."

You call out and he turns to you for a second before nodding. He seemed to be immersed in the conversation. You shrug and go back but Jungkook didn't come down for dinner for another 10 minutes.

"What's taking him so long?"

You ask tapping your foot.

"Should I go call him?"

Yoongi asked and you immediately shook your head knowing the possible consequences.

"I'll go by myself."

You say and once again go to your bedroom.

Jungkook just ended the call and was about to dial another number when you barge in the room.

"Jungkook, dinner time!" You exclaim.

"Yeah. 2 minutes." He said immersed dialing the number.

"No! You're already 10 minutes late." You whine walking close to him.