Part 28 (2/2)

If you were to write to book where the villian falls in love with the female lead. What will be ending sentence/para?

Mine?

"She was the centre of everything while he was most hated character. It was her story and he successfully won over her heart. Now they both will walk ahead in their lives as pre-planned but no more as rivals cause they write their fate on their own."

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jungkook was just getting out of the airport exit when his phone rang up. He picked the call in an instant.

"What happened?"

"Sir Jeon… There's a problem."

"What the fvck seems to be the problem?"

"Madam Y/n… is nowhere to be found. We lost her on our way home."

--------

Your eyes fluttered before fully opening up. You were tied. Uh? You try to remember and soon recollect all the memories. School. Soobin. Car. Kidnappers. Wait, Soobin?!

You panic, lifting your head and running your gaze around the room. It's full of men, while you're tied on a chair in the middle of a shady room.

"Soobin is done." You hear Soobin's voice and find him in one corner. Jackson? No Stephen was feeding him.

"Soobin!" You call and grab everyone's attention. "Gf!" Soobin calls back but before he could run up to you he was held back by Jackson.

"So you're awake, I see." You hear a voice and turn to it. A man around in his 40's is standing in front of you with a cigarette 🚬 between his two fingers.

"Who the fvc—" You start but he answers beforehand. "We kidnapped you. Well we were supposed to kidnap the kid only but these dumbheads…." He ushers towards the duo who kidnapped you.

"She was with the kid all the time, boss." Stephen quickly defends. Boss, so that's it. "But… what do we do with you?" The boss asks, tilting his head towards you.

"What will you do to Soobin?" You ask, terrified. "Sell him." He answers casually and your eyes doubled in size. " Don't worry your kid will live a happy life. We sell kids but not actually. We'll sell him to the NGO where rich people come to adopt kids and they'll give lots of money." The man explains.

Poor people, they'd think they're adopting a homeless child.

"Boss then what about her?" Another man asks from behind. "You tell me." The boss asks and you see the men exchanging a few nasty glances before one of them finally answers.

"How about, you reward her to us? We'd take care of the rest." The man offers and the boss shakes his hand in 'whatever'.

"Boss? But you said we don't hurt anyone physically?" Jackson asks suddenly. "Ah you two are still amateurs. You'll learn, do you not want to be in a big gang?" The boss fires and Jackson nods immediately, stepping back.