Part nine (2/2) 🔞

Part 2

"Sleep alone or take stairs, then left and f*ck out from the door. My wife not yours." With that he took you back to your bedroom while you just clutched on his t-shirt, flustered.

Jungkook walked to your shared bedroom with you still in his arms while you tried your best to pretend to be asleep.

Meanwhile, Jiyoung sat in the guest room still processing what happened to her. "I... I need a boyfriend too..." That's all she could conclude.

-----Bedroom

Jungkook slowly laid you down on the bed. "Y/n...." He called out but you didn't answer. He sighed and soon you felt a heavy weight above your body, Jungkook was already hovering above you.

"My wife is so beautiful while sleeping... now that she's asleep... I can do... anything with her, right?"

Jungkook smirked, caressing your cheeks. You clutched on the bedsheet and a cold shiver rushed through your body as you shut your eyes even tighter.

"She's in such a deep slumber, I'm sure she won't wake up even if I touch her, hold her or... kiss her." He whispered the last few words coming dangerously close to your ear. His hot breath was enough to make your body weak, a shudder went through you.

Jungkook chuckled, seeing you trying so hard not to open your eyes. Oh man! His chuckle is also seductive. He slowly moved closer to your neck and his moist lips came in contact with your skin.

You couldn't help but bite your lips at the sensation. Jungkook smirked seeing his effect on you. But you still being able to keep up with the act was hurting his,

'The Jeon Jungkook' pride.

He pressed his lips harder on your neck and glided his tongue over it slowly sucking on it which made you hum. Jungkook smirked and pulled back almost immediately. He fake gasped.

"Did I wake you up wifie?!" He asked acting concerned. You open your eyes and they met his cocky ones. "You think you can win against me?" He asked.

You looked away. Him being on top of you made you feel even smaller. Jungkook kept his hand under your chin and made you look at him.

"What did you say to me the last time?" He asked softly. "W..what?" You knew what exactly he was talking about but you decided to play dumb just because you were way too shy.

"Don't play me, Y/n." You look at him with slightly bigger eyes.

Can he not read through me at least once?

"I... don't know...." You mumble. "Let me make it simple. Say it again. Call me like that... again." Your cheeks flushed red at his words. "W-hat... are you... saying?" You say, looking away.

Deep down you knew you are pissing him off and it probably won't end well but the words just kept slipping out of your lips.

Jungkook took a deep sigh closing his eyes before he made you look at him once again. "Say it while I'm being nice princess... or else it won't end well for you... tonight." He said,his aura turning dark and intimidating.

"I... I'm... sorry... b..." You close eyes shut.

"B..baby." You let it out with a deep breath.

You didn't get a chance to open your eyes when his soft lips felt meeting yours as he kissed you, softly. His tongue sliding over your lips, sucking and licking onto it.