Part 26

If you were to make a choice between the hero and villain, when both are in love with you... Whom will you choose?

Just asking tho😗

✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Y/n where the fvck did you keep that?" Jungkook yelled across from his office room and you quickly rushed to him.

"What?" You ask with little Soobin following you. "That fvcking suitcase!" He yells again.

"It's—" You pause and walk to the almirah with an angry face. Opening it you pull out the suitcase and slam it on the couch. "—here!" You tell him.

"Don't curse in front of the kid again." You warn and walk out with Soobin. "Y/N! Stop— Tell me where's my black n white t-shirt!" Jungkook asks from behind but you ignored.

Jungkook was really pissed now. How dare you just walk off when he was talking? Why are you so different today? Kinda annoyed… are you on your periods maybe? He reasoned.

He groaned and walked to the bedroom yet again ready to look for his missing t-shirt.

It was already evening and you much less spent your day with him but with Soobin instead.

------------

You heard Jungkook calling out for you to come to the room.

"I can't I'm feeding Soobin!" You yell back and look at Soobin who was clumsily eating his food with his own hands. You chuckle at him but soon stop seeing Jungkook appear behind Soobin.

"You really have got nerves, isn't it Princess?" He asked with clenched jaw and you gulp. Looks like you didn't do a good job in pretending to be the innocent wife you are.

Before you could speak he picked you up on his shoulder and started walking.

"Hey let me down! What are you doing? There's a kid!" You whisper yell trying to break free but to no avail.

You soon give up and look at Soobin who just watching you two slowly walking further and further.

You give the kid an awkward smile and wave a bye before Jungkook slammed the room door close upon entering. You were thrown down on the bed.

With a low whimper you stand back up.

"Why are you—" You were cut off by a sudden hug from Jungkook. Baffled, you shut your mouth Wondering what happened.

Jungkook squeezed you a little before pulling away. "I'd have to leave this evening itself." He informed with a stern look. "Oh—" You realize what he was talking about and pull him in for another hug.

"Then stay like this a little more." You mumble and he hugs you tight hiding his face in your hairs.

-------------

"Eat well and don't get hurt." Jungkook said placing a firm kiss on your forehead. You nodded and waved him a goodbye before he got in the car.