PART - 33

Welcome back to another episode of chs :)
.
.
.
✨✨✨✨✨

" You know what this sick girl did?" Siya asked in amusement. "She planned and got successful. Now Kim Namjoon will cry when his sister cries and then you'll realize what it's like to see your sister in pain."

"Mam, call for you." A guard informed Siya, parting her gaze away from Namjoon. She took the phone and put it on speaker.

(Baby take the megaphone, put it on speaker! I said I can't hear you so you need to speak up— 🎶)

"As you said, they've left for Daegu. What is the next order boss?" The person from the other side spoke. Siya glanced up at Namjoon with a sickening smirk and Namjoon couldn't help but frown.

"Get 'em!" Siya ordered before cutting the call and walking out of the cell, locking it behind. Namjoon immediately rushed forward but too late.

"What the— Who were you talking about? Tell me Siya! Isn't holding me captive enough! Isn't my promise of not running enough?" Namjoon asked, almost shouting.

Yes. He promised not to run away because after all he himself believed that he was the reason why the love of his life, Miso, was in this condition. He believed he was the reason why she- why they lost their child.

To his grief, Siya didn't understand his aching heart or his pain. She couldn't understand how much he was suffering seeing Miso suffer. She only knew her own pain. The pain of seeing her sister losing herself slowly.

"I'm doing exactly what you think Namjoon." Siya broke the deafening silence and Namjoon looked at her in disbelief.

"Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook–" She said pointing at each bar of the cell and at last… "Y/n." She finished and chuckled darkly, throwing her head back as if she said the most amusing thing before turning on her heels.

"No stop! What the hell are you going to do to them? Please don't hurt them— Siya! SIYA!!!" Namjoon screamed but she just walked away much to his dismay.

"No…."

------

"Yes!" You chimed. "We're leaving for Daegu right away." You confirm and everyone nods. "Jimin, Yoonji you two stay here and help Taehyung manage the disaster in the company." Jin ordered.

"Right, but keep in touch. We're just one phone call away." Jimin assured.

"Let's go."

--------

"Don't go…"

Yoongi muttered in his sleep, still unconscious, he was lost in his nightmare sweating and looking drained out of blood.

••••The past :

"Don't go!"

"Mom, don't leave me!" The six year old kid pleaded, trying to break out of the man's grasp. The lady looked at him with pure hatred.