Part - 35

Not gonna say anything but I hope I end it soon.
.
.
.
✨✨✨✨✨

"How was it, my acting? I sounded so scared, I could be an actress."

Siya boasted making you frown. Is this girl crack in the head? Most probably.

"Sweetheart, do you think I'd be playing this game if I was scared of dying?" She asked, fully, turning to you.

Your face drops to helplessness and you slowly muttered to her, "What is wrong with you?"

"You'd know. Just turn around and lift the curtain." She said, motioning behind you. You hesitantly turn your head and look at the curtains.

"C'mon, just do it." Siya encourages seeing your unsure figure.

You, although not so sure why, but take two steps back and throw open the curtain, gasping right instant.

"Yoongi!" You turn to her, "What did you do to him?" You ask almost slapping the sh:/ out of her.

"I didn't, your brother just gave him meds to sleep. He was not really fine after I hit him." She answered, not really caring.

You were about to speak again when she continues, "But you see that bomb on his body? That can make us all sleep if you do something dumb." She says with no so much emotions pulling out a button from her pocket.

"But that would k!ll you too you s-cker" Jungkook states and Siya looks at him unmused.

"Do I care? Atleast Kim Namjoon will be dæd." She states, her eyes shining as if that would be the best thing to happen to the world.

"But what about your sister? She always called you an angel. Now that she's gon—" Jin attempts but Siya glares at him cutting him off.

"She is not dead!! Miso is alive!" She shouts. "What?" Jin stands there shocked.

"But she's merely living and she's in no condition to teach me what's right or worng." Her voice saddens, sounding like just a person who just needs love and comfort but that's stays for little while.

"And all because of him!" She suddenly shouts and snatches the gun out of your hand pointing at Namjoon.

All of you turn in panic mode.

"Siya, No! Put the gun down it wasn't my fault!" Namjoon, for the first time, defends himself glaring at the girl with same intensity.

"You sick women, whatever sh:] went down with you, you better not involve my family in it!" Jungkook wants from the side, but couldn't do anything with the gun pointed at Namjoon.

"I will! I've lost my only family because he couldn't spare time from his research to come fetch my sister. He knew she was an amateur at driving! He knew she was carrying his child! He knew she needed him... He fvcking knew it all!" She ended her yelling, and fired a bullet that went right past Namjoon's arm.

You let out a yelp scared for your just now found lost brother.

"Siya no, please don't do this!" You plead, your eyes wavering with slight tears filling them. You couldn't loose your brother again .