Part 20 (1/3)

Attending a Birthday Party with your husband

"Y/n, are you getting ready?" Your husband, Jungkook, asked entering the room.

"Yeah I'm just gonna put on the dress and I took out your suit as well." You smiled. "Ah I won't be coming, Taehyung will go with you to the party." Jungkook informed you about going with his best friend to the party. You frowned.

"Why? Mrs. Han said Soobin wants you there as well." You said putting forth the kids' request.

"And your… point is?" Jungkook asked with his usual cold tone and straight face and you couldn't say further. You pouted and before anything else the doorbell rang up.

"Guess Taehyung is here. I'll go get him." Jungkook said sternly and went out. You started getting ready to attend your neighbour's son and your favourite kid, Soobin's birthday.

-----

Jungkook opened the door and his jaw dropped seeing his best friend perfectly suited, causing him to look extremely handsome than he already was. Taehyung smiled.

"Hello to you too Mr. Jungkook." Tae snapped, bringing Jungkook out of his trance. Jungkook cleared his throat and walked aside to let Tae enter.

While Jungkook was still fazed over the fact that he should let his wife go with such a handsome man or not, he heard your voice.

"I'm ready!" You said, walking down the stairs in your red dress with a slit along the side. You walked down gracefully and saying that Jungkook was stunned would be an understatement.

"You look… unbelievably beautiful." Taehyung breathed out and you chuckled, shyly. "Thankyou." Taehyung smiled as well. "Shall we go?" Taehyung asked and you nodded.

But before you could step ahead, you were pulled back against your husband.

"W...what happened?" You mumbled as Jungkook stared at you with your faces just inches apart. "Koo…." You called him again, getting dangerously nervous under his piercing gaze.

"Wait for me. I'll just take 5 minutes to get ready." He said and pecked your lips before disappearing while you stood there dazed.

"Don't tell me I'm going to be the third wheel." Taehyung groaned and you chuckled slowly.

"He could have said that he's supposed to get protective all over. I would've brought one of my girl friends with me." Taehyung said, sighing, highly disappointed. Your eyes widen at his words.

"Girl… friendS?" You asked and Taehyung chuckled nervously. "Yeah I mean… hehe."

~In the Car~

"Why don't you want to attend the workshop?" Jungkook asked. "You see… I… because of your wife…." Taehyung started and your ears perked up as he mentioned you.

"You know! Jessy says that she fell for me now because your wife decided to let her go behind me. That's not fvcking fair Jeon!" Taehyung bursted out making you laugh out loud.

"C'mon! She's pretty, talented, working and what not!" You said and laughed again.

"Yeah no! I'm not the kind to get into a relationship. I don't even spend 2 days with the same girl!" Taehyung groaned, frustrated and you couldn't help but laugh all the way to the party house.

-----

Upon reaching the party hall, the three of you got out of the car and headed inside. Mrs. Han saw you and came to greet you.

"Hey Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, we're glad to have you here. Hey Taehyung! Soobin will be so happy." She said smiling and you smiled back.

"It's our pleasure Mrs. Han. Btw, where's Soobin?" You ask about the birthday boy.  "Oh! He was here just now. Ah there!" She pointed a bit far.

You nodded at her upon seeing Soobin play with his friends in the distance. Mrs. Han left.

"Kook… let's go and wish him." You grinned, happily. "Ha! In your dreams. If there's one thing I hate the most, it's that freaking fluff ball." Jungkook said referring to Soobin and walked away with Taehyung who gave you an apologetic look.

You pouted but smiled back walking near Soobin.

"Who is that?" You ask a bit loudly grabbing Soobin's attention. His eyes lit up upon looking at you. "GF!"

The person who had Soobin in his arms turned around to you with a charming smile on his lips and for once you forgot how to breath seeing his beauty.

"I'm Soobin! Soobin Soobin you know Soobin." Soobin said, grabbing your attention away from the young man.

"Of course I know Soobin, the birthday boy! Happy birthday!" You said and Soobin jumped on you hugging you tightly. You stumbled a little bit.

"Soobin careful kiddo!" The young man said, chuckling. "It's fine." You smiled.

"Me is fully cared Chimkim!" Soobin said. "Chimkim? Don't you call that to chicken?" You asked Soobin, amused. "Yes, I call Chimkim to Chimkim. But he is chimkim." Soobin said and you chuckled since he yet couldn't pronounce the word 'chicken'.

"It's Park Jimin and yeah I'm not chicken but what can we do?" The young man aka Jimin said, scratching the back of his neck. You chuckled.

"I'm—"

"Hooman's wifey!" Soobin replied, cutting you off, making your eyes wide. "What did you say?" You asked, fazed.

"I miss hooman. Where's he?" Soobin asked. "He is over there." You pointed at the couch where Taehyung and Jungkook sat drinking their coke and Sprite!

Soobin jumped off your hands and rushed over to his 'Hooman'.

"Wh— Yah! Han Soobin! Did you just cheat on your GF with her own husband?!" You scoffed referring to yourself in third person. Jimin chuckled beside you.

"It's okay, you still have someone beside you beautiful." You turned to Jimin.

"Of course I do." You chuckled. Jimin forwarded his hand to you.

"Glad to meet you… again."

✨✨✨✨✨

HEY!!!
HAS IT GOTTEN BORING?
Y'ALL DON'T COMMENT AND I DON'T EVEN GET TO KNOW IF IT'S GETTING BORING OR IF YOU'RE STILL READING IT OR NOT? :(
That's not fair.... Leave a comment today cause you not commenting highly demotivates me.

Next part will be posted as soon as it's 50 votes. So don't forget to vote and comment.

I just realised that I never told you to vote lol