Volume 10 - Chapter 8: Domain, Laws

Start from the beginning

And Luo Feng, who only had a 1 layer domain, was already able to sense it somewhat.

......

Golden Horned Beast, it could feel the origin laws in the internal world, the golden continent, that universe origin's ripple, it seems it became clearer within.

Time passed like flowing water.

One month after another...

In the later days.

The 1st batch of earth's migrants form the 5 great countries summed up to about 80,000 people. Luo Feng had bought a planet called Jade Rainbow star within the Silver Blue Empire galaxy, and it had about a hundred million natives. This first batch of earth's humans were arranged to be sent there.

......

Once the arrangements were all settled, Luo Feng immersed himself deep in his training.

His human body was focused on the 10,000 blade soul imprint, also spending time and energy on the soaring shuttle. As for the Golden Horned Beast, it was completely immersed in the domain and laws.

In a flash, it was already year 2065! 2 years had passed.

China year 2065, October 25th, Luo Feng's training grounds on Mars.

Within the universe ship's spacious study, a dark green nutrition cabin was placed there, suddenly, the doors opened and a human body...a full nude human body with three inches of black short hair, a man! Luo Feng quickly put on a layer of armor and boots and flew out of the nutrition cabin.

"2 years of work, finally stepping into the star level 7." Luo Feng smiled, "This e grade nutrition cabin is indeed not bad."

"How's your training on the Spatial Techniques?" Babata's voice resounded within the ship.

"No headway."

Luo Feng shook his head "The Spatial Techniques are too hard, I haven't made any progress at all."

Two years ago in the world within a world, Luo Feng began working on the 10,000 blade soul imprint, this technique belonged to the Yu Mo Planet Soul Imprint techniques as was one of the more basic ones, it still however took more than a year, close to two, for Luo Feng to make a big step with it!

Training the 10,000 blade soul imprint made the training of the Slave soul imprint much easier to achieve!

And during this time, Babata had passed Luo Feng another technique, saying this: "Luo Feng, even though your teacher didn't fully comprehend the origin laws of space, he still made huge achievements with the space laws! Even to the point of travelling through dark universes and being able to shroud them and camouflage. This, even amongst the undying, only very few can do that!"

"Even though you have the Golden Horned Beast, however you can only feel the origin laws of gold now!"

"What's more, the space laws, are originally the hardest law in the universe to feel and comprehend, just like the time laws, they are the 2 deepest and hardest laws in the universe.

"Hence..."

"Right now you've had a little step in the soul imprint, the 10,000 blade soul imprint and slave soul imprint has succeeded. You even have your own domain! You can barely begin to feel the spatial techniques, start from the simplest, the spatial techniques, right from the entrance, every step will be tedious and hard."

"However, you've trained in the Golden Horned Beast's Absolute space, maybe that'll make your entrance into this spatial techniques somewhat easier."

"Work hard!"

"The origin laws are the main path!"

"The origin laws of gold, you can let the Golden Horned Beast train. The spatial techniques, will be your future main training!" Babata was filled with anticipation before, he thought that with the Golden Horned Beast's talents, it should be easier.

But what a pity, after months of training, nothing was achieved.

Even the entrance wasn't reached, accurately speaking, he never even touched the door.

"Babata, this spatial technique, the entrance alone is incomparably tough." Luo Feng said.

"Don't get discouraged, if a few months won't do, then take a few years! If a few years won't do, then take decades and hundreds of years! Take your time." Babata smiled, "Maybe I was too demanding, the spatial techniques, normally only sector lords would find it easier to train. However the earlier you succeed, the stronger it will be later."

"Understood." Luo Feng nodded.

"Right, Luo Feng. The army from the Nuolan Shan family, according to time calculation, should reach within the next 10 days! Including discrepancies and errors, their universe ship may still very likely appear in the solar system in the next few days." Babata reminded.