Volume 10 - Chapter 8: Domain, Laws

Start from the beginning

"Some Golden Horned Beast just bank on their inheritance and reach the pinnacle of sector lords, living out their life spans and dying!"

"Other Golden Horned Beast, rely totally on their talents and waste their life spans. Only through experiencing setbacks will one realize and work hard and train! However as the time wasted before was too long, many have been unable to become undying beings."

"Only very few Golden Horned Beasts realize early enough that talent is just one side of it, hard work was important too! Only these Golden Horned Beast will actually train techniques like Absolute space and Nine Layer Space Ripping to a high level, and eventually stepping into the undying level! And some Golden Horned Beast undying even create new techniques and become the heroes of the entire race."

"Sector lord pinnacle! Undying! Absolute peak even amongst the undying!"

"Which do you want to become?"

"If you only want to reach the pinnacle of sector lords, then just play around everyday. Back in the Pacific Ocean when you risked it all and gambled to possess the Golden Horned Beast body, it was already set for you to become the pinnacle of sector lords, it's not hard at all for you."

"Wanting to become an undying? Then you have to be incredibly hardworking!"

"An absolute warrior even amongst the undying, stronger than your teacher! That requires hard work, ferocity, comprehension etc, all the elements."

"Which do you choose?"

Babata berated Luo Feng, causing him to realize and awaken.

What he said was indeed correct, Hong and Thunder God had their domains when they were in the star traveler level, back then he was easily defeated by the white robed lady, a star level 1 who already understood the laws!

In terms of talent, maybe humans couldn't be compared to the Golden Horned Beast.

However the amount of human races in the universe were too many, with such numbers, this meant that the amount of geniuses with incredible comprehension was extremely high too!

"The Golden Horned Beast's talents, are heavenly by themselves! I have to compare myself with the pinnacle of geniuses amongst the human race in the universe!" Luo Feng's eyes gleamed.

"Golden Horned Beast?"

"There have been many generations of Golden Horned Beasts, I want to become the strongest of them all." Luo Feng felt a surge in ambition, the beast's large golden pupils gleamed with golden light, "My teacher back then actually managed to possess a 'Long Ke' youth's body, I actually managed to get a Golden Horned Beast's body! My teacher relied on himself and created the Soul imprint technique. I have the Golden Horned Beast and the Yun Mo Planet's techniques, all of their information!"

"Talent, information, I have everything!"

"Willpower, I have it too!"

"Comprehension, I'm not too bad!"

"I have everything, then my most basic point will be reaching the undying level first, after which, becoming an absolute warrior amongst the undying! Stronger than even the undying that killed my teacher!" Luo Feng looked to the future with anticipation.

The Golden Horned Beast lay underground on Mars, with its entire body covered in scales and on them the peculiar engravings, this made the Golden Horned Beast which had calmed down emit a peculiar ripple of energy!

This was a kind of ripple from the vast universe!

However, this ripple seemed to be covered and obscured by layers and layers of gauze, making it very hard and tedious for Luo Feng to feel it completely. However, this alone made Babata very shocked because under normal circumstances, only after reaching a 8 or 9 layer domain will one be able to vaguely feel these ripples.