Chapter 84: 84. Once upon a time [End of this article]

Chapter Eighty Four

That day, Yan Luqing and Gu Ci took a lot of photos, plus the single photos stored in her mobile phone. After returning home, the two of them looked for a place to wash out all the photos, and under Yan Luqings active call, they built a photo wall.

She planned a big heart shape, but because there were too few photos, there was still a lot of space left that was not filled.

After this birthday, Yan Luqing will start school soon.

Her self-control ability is pretty good. At any rate, she has been called Xueba since she was a child. She can concentrate on listening to lectures in class and studying in self-study. But when the bell rang and the class was off, she couldn't hold back her thoughts and flew to another person in all her free time.

I wish I could fly into the tower where the princess lived.

At the same time, a certain princess is still on summer vacation, so he is free every day, and every day he comes to pick up the birds from school.

In order not to be so eye-catching, Yan Luqing moved the meeting place back again to a place farther away from the milk tea shop.

Because they don't want to go home too soon, every time Gu Ci picks up her, the two of them will go back in a circle nearby. There is a small park nearby, and I will go in and stroll in when the weather is good.

Gu Ci likes to drink ice water all year round. He drinks more in summer. Yan Luqing has been persuading him not to drink this winter vacation. Although he didn't feel it when he was young, he would definitely suffer from stomach pain in the future.

During Gu Ci's summer vacation, this habit was barely changed by her.

When Gu Ci started school, the weather on Yan Luqing's side was getting warmer and warmer.

After school started, every day after school, it was like being chased and rushed home—both of them. Some of Gu Cis homework can be done less, but Yan Luqing cant do it, and she didnt participate in the competition, so she can do as much homework as she can at school, just to chat and play games with him at the time after returning home.

Or do nothing and simply get tired of being together.

The temperature of the two worlds is getting closer.

The photo wall has many more photos, and it is getting fuller.

Occasionally, very occasionally, the two of them would go out and find something to eat at a restaurant near this community on the same rest day. After eating, they will take a walk in the woods in the small park, by the way...

Holding hands, hugging, kissing.

Yan Luqing always complained about kissing.

It will not take too long to kiss, or just stick it up for a while. Obviously different from the TV show, why is she still blushing and heartbeat for a long time every time in such a senseless manner.

Yan Luqing started school in March, and at a class meeting in early April, the head teacher mentioned something about high-division subjects.

Although it was not yet the end of the semester, many students had already decided on their direction. It just happened that I had just finished the exam at that time, and the learning task was not too heavy, so the atmosphere of writing classmates suddenly began to blow in the class.

Yan Luqing is very popular. She was busy writing to others in every class, but when she was visiting a stationery store with her friends one day, she saw a very concise classmate, which was particularly in line with her own aesthetics, and she bought it immediately.