Chapter 32: ("I really didn't expect you to be so thin and tender...)

Chapter Thirty Two

After listening to You Jing's words, Yan Luqing felt horrified and embarrassed on the other side, but also had a very strange feeling on the other side.

You Jing went to find Yu Qin with a face of a knife with a look of green tea special effects.

Yan Luqing turned to look at Gu Ci, and said in a low voice, "Your phone is not connected to the Internet?" She wondered, "Isn't it all automatically adjusted now?"

He took it for granted, "Something happened before and it was set to another time zone."

Then if you connect to the network, it will be automatically transferred back?

But before he could ask the words, Yan Luqing heard sparse applause in the classroom, and when he turned around, he saw a middle-aged female professor coming in from the outside.

She immediately turned on the phone, took a picture of the title and the professor while the professor was turning on the computer, and then opened WeChat and sent it to the boss of the Yan family, indicating that she was really here and that she really wanted to learn well.

[Yan family boss] did not reply, but it shows that it has been read.

And then a bubble appeared above the avatar, which turned out to be yellow

"Not bad."

Yan Luqing immediately felt relieved.

As long as you brush up on the Yan family boss's favorability, this trip will not come in vain.

She quickly locked her phone and began to listen carefully to the content of the symposium.

I tried to listen, and it was true that all the Chinese characters were clearly spoken as Gu Ci said, and I knew the meaning when I opened it up, but I didn't understand it together.

Yan Luqing thought that he was sitting in the third row after all, even if he didn't understand, he had to pretend, but he didn't expect that the professor would like to pick and interact.

Whoever meets her eyes, she picks whoever answers the question.

Yan Luqing couldn't understand, so she had to look at the professor, so when she was called, she was confused.

But when she was in school, no one had such a time. According to her previous habit, she accurately grasped Gu Ci's fingers while standing up slowly, and desperately pinched his hand to hint him.

Fortunately, Gu Ci was clever, and his soft voice soon came from his ear, and Yan Luqing finished the answer with a gourd, and got the professor nodded with a smile on his face.

After sitting down, Yan Luqing turned to thank him.

"I know you are nervous," Gu Ci raised his hand to show her, and said softly with a slight smile, "but you don't have to pull it so hard, right?"

Even the joints of the slender fingers are very beautiful, and there are two red marks on the top, which are more conspicuous because of the white skin.

Yan Luqing was embarrassed at once, how could she pull the princess so hard, she confessed.

"Sorry..." Yan Luqing sighed from the bottom of his heart, "I really didn't expect you to be so thin and tender."

"..."

What Yan Luqing didn't expect was that after her apology was spoken, Gu Ci stared at her for a few seconds with those black eyes, then put down his hand with a cold expression and looked back in the direction of the professor.