Chapter 6: Did not escape (wow~goldfinger, golden legend!...)

Chapter Six

The birthday party venue was in a mess, and finally the hotel security personnel began to come in to manage the order, and one after another sent the guests away. If no one is more ugly, not surprisingly, singing the birthday party will become a joke for the next six months.

Yan Luqing went to the bathroom before leaving.

The restroom of this hotel is in the back garden, let alone, it is very creative, you can enjoy the scenery after using the toilet.

Yan Luqing was walking back slowly, feeling that there was no one around, admiring the flowers and plants, his neck suddenly tightened, and was suddenly pulled by the strong force coming from behind—

Then there was a momentary dizziness. She felt her forehead hit a hard object and made a muffled noise, followed by warm liquid flowing down from there.

"..."

Damn, who is this! !

Yan Luqing was taken the lead by others, and he has the physique of the "rag doll" now. Once restrained, he basically can't move.

A female voice suddenly sounded from behind.

"Cousin, Gu Ci is with you, right?"

?

cousin? Gu Ci?

Yan Luqing quickly turned his brain, the original cousin, Gu Ci...this is the female partner that Jin Qi'an likes!

If I remember correctly, this female partner is called Yu Xi, Yan Luqings cousin from afar, Jin Qi'an has a secret crush on her, and she is unrequitedly in love with her.

Yu Xi is the typical Xiaobaihua character in the original book, and there may be some tea in her life. It is supposed to be not very popular, but since she is the most ruthless female character in the original book, and she really likes Gu Ci , And also gained the love of many book fans.

It is ridiculous that Yan Luqing once also expressed appreciation for her words of scolding Yan Luqing, and in a blink of an eye she became this Yan Luqing who was conspired by Yu Xi.

If Yan Luqing hadn't been so bloodshed, she couldn't speak, she really wanted to shout: I'm the **** ally of you!

"Yan Luqing, when will you know that you are mentally ill?"

It started, she started!

Beginning with "You are a mental illness", with "You are worthy of liking him" as the main stem, and ending with warm blessings such as "I beg you to die soon". This is the three-piece set that Yu Xi insults Yan Luqing indispensably .

Yan Luqing may be more familiar than Yu Xi himself.

One thing that Yan Luqing is very clear about is that she will not take this kind of resentment against the original owner on her body-but without saying anything, she directly hit her on the head. The pain was caused by her, and this must be done. Fight back.

After all, Yu Xi is a girl. Adding to the scolding to distract her, her strength soon became less solid than at first.

Yan Lu cleared his throat to accumulate energy, and said a complete sentence in a daze:

"Yes, Gu Ci is at my house now, I told you clearly, we live under the same roof, what can you do?"

Yu Xi stopped all of her movements at once, and Yan Luqing seized the moment of opportunity, grabbing the hair roots on top of her head when she was not prepared, and squeezing down her hair fiercely!

-

After Yan Luqing went to the toilet for more than ten minutes and did not return, Gu Ci suddenly said to Da Hei Xiao Hei: "You can go to the back garden to have a look."