Chapter 66: At large

Chapter Sixty Six

From the classroom to the school gate, Xiao Mahua's heart is very changeable all the way down.

From the initial "Wow, there is something delicious, the beautiful sister is so rich and so rich, her aunt must also make delicious food"-to the "What the **** is going on, ah ah ah, hurt by hot search" on the way I will be hurt by these lovers afterwards!"-and later, "Who is outside the school gate? I, the big beauty! Why is the big beauty here...he is for the beautiful sister! Wait...what is the big beauty riding on? ..."

...

Then the final word.

Xiao Mahua: The clown is actually myself.

She was dripping blood in her heart, but at the same time she was dripping blood, she gave birth to a new wave of joy. She looked at Xiaomei in a daze. She was so stunned that she didn't move. She immediately pushed her and sent her on. Love the bike.

Even the hand moved spontaneously again, and a silhouette was captured before the two disappeared into view.

Looking at the back of the big beauty going away, she thought: I shouldn't be here, I should stay under the car.

Xiao Twice remained silent for a while.

It seemed to her that the noisy entrance to the campus seemed to her as if there was no one alone.

In the morning, her mind is occupied by the video clips in the hot search, but now, the clips that are more beautiful and youthful than the actors and more real than the scenes in the hot search are shown in front of her. Naturally, all of her mind is The scene before the two left just now was occupied.

Sweet is really sweet, and sour is really sour.

She seemed to have been cut in half. One half had already opened the forum and posted screaming candy, and the other half had not been relieved from such a blow.

Xiao Mahua thought for a while, found her phone, changed her name, and changed her boyfriend a new note.

Then he sent a punctuation mark to his boyfriend.

[My youth is not complete]:.

It was accompanied by an emoticon pack of a little man called "Dad" on his knees and kowtow.

[Trash boyfriend]:...Xiao Xiao, what are you doing?

[My youth is incomplete]: I beg you, let's sign up for a class during the winter vacation, and you can learn to bike.

[Trash boyfriend]:...

-

Yan Luqing first saw the picture of Hot Search 29. In addition to feeling sweet, he silently complained: If this scene has to be filmed several times, the girl's (fart pi) stock might not hurt to death.

Unexpectedly, within two hours, she actually experienced the feeling of sitting on the beam herself.

Now that she is really sitting on the beam, she also has a more intuitive feeling——

Sitting here is indeed a bit pi.

But at this moment, people's attention will not be on the (fart pi) share.

This position is dreamy-she is the handle of the car in front of her, Gu Ci wants to hold the handle, then her arms are on both sides of her, and his people are behind her. She can get close to him by leaning back a little. The whole person seems to be completely circled.

It is a completely different feeling from simply being held.

The roads in the university town are usually shorter than those in the bustling streets, so Gu Ci didn't use the brakes much while riding all the way. There are few cars and a lot of people, probably because few people carry girls like this now, or because of hot searches, the two have attracted countless eyes along the way.