Chapter 63: At large

Chapter Sixty Three

——The next moment, the crystal lamp crashed down.

A rather harsh sound resounded through the banquet hall.

This sound instantly seemed to tear apart the original and beautiful atmosphere of the banquet. It was too abrupt. Everyone was taken aback, even if there was a scream from a distance.

The moment Yan Luqing was suddenly pulled back, his mind was dizzy, so the conditioned reflex closed his eyes. When she didn't think about anything in her mind, she felt that she had fallen into a familiar embrace.

I was wondering why Gu Ci suddenly hugged her, and then heard a noise that could almost pass through the eardrum.

After the noise, her drunken state almost completely disappeared, and she seemed to wake up completely.

I opened my eyes quickly, and I saw Gu Ci's chin as soon as I looked up.

Behind him was a fragment that was still reflecting the light. Yan Luqing saw that he turned his head and looked at her first, then looked down at her, comforting her as if (fafa) gave birth to a small incident: "It's okay. , The light suddenly fell, dont be afraid."

"..."

Yan Luqing's legs are almost soft.

She tried to stabilize her voice, grabbed his hand and asked, "...Are you sure it's okay?"

"Ok."

After Gu Ci finished speaking, he let go of her, and suddenly began to (take off tuo) her coat.

Yan Luqing was very impressed. When she was in the tree hole, Gu Ci said it was okay. Then when she found out, she saw that her back was full of blood.

She originally wanted to hold him, but her words were neat and clean, but she was too fast (to take off tuo)-he was holding the suit jacket in his hand, and even shook with it, and some small ballasts fell on him. On the ground.

But the clothes are indeed intact.

Because it was the debris touched behind, Yan Luqing glanced at Gu Ci's back from top to bottom, and there was indeed no trace of injury.

She raised her hand: "You bow your head."

Gu Ci knew at once what she wanted to (gan), grabbed her raised hand, and said, "I won't be stiffened by something pierced on my head," he paused and even smiled. , "I can't stand it, I think."

Yan Luqing: "..."

It seems to be.

The breath that had been hanging just now finally eased.

Next, first, a staff member came to ask if the two were injured, and then many people asked the staff why the lamp fell, and Uncle Gu Ci and Yan family also hurried over to greet the two.

They were relieved to learn that there was nothing wrong with them.

Yan Luqing answered many questions indiscriminately, but she knew that no matter how to ask or investigate this matter, there would be no results.

It was like she stepped on the air inexplicably at the time, and there was no reason.

This must be the punishment of that ghost--

Yan Luqing gritted his teeth, dragged Gu Ci and said, "Let's go."

She didn't want to stay in this broken place for a moment.

-

The banquet had also come to an end, but there was another accident at this moment. Many people were frightened, and everyone began to leave the venue one after another.