Chapter 83: 83、Once Upon A Time

Chapter Eighty-Three

Yan Luqing has a lot of "sticking" emoticons. They are all cute and cute. They face each other. They are very cute and intimate. So she wanted to do this to Gu Ci for a long time, just now. I finally got what I wanted, and it was almost satisfying.

Unexpectedly, he would say..."Did you post the wrong one", and then suddenly turned his head and kissed her on the face.

Yan Luqing was stunned for a while, the small piece of skin that was touched quickly warmed up, and within a few seconds, the hand on her chin supported her chin again, moving her face away.

Yan Luqing was lifted away, and the hand that was holding him turned into a support on the bed.

"?" She lowered her head blankly, and met Gu Ci's gaze: "What are you doing?"

"Stay away from me," he said concisely, "infected."

"I know that a cold can be contagious," Yan Luqing wondered, "Fever can be contagious too? And it's just a hug—"

Gu Ci interrupted her: "I have no symptoms now, and I am not sure if I have a cold."

"..."

Well, it does.

In order to avoid the scene where both of them fell ill, Yan Luqing kept a moderate distance from Gu Ci.

During the period, someone knocked on the door and told him to go downstairs to eat. Yan Luqing was shocked. She raised her hand to cover her mouth and held her breath. Then she looked at Gu Ci and replied calmly: "I have eaten. Continue to sleep."

After waiting quietly for a while, Yan Luqing changed his breath, and suddenly thought of something: "Did you not let anyone come into your room in the past few months?"

Cleaning and tidying up are done by two people together. Gu Ci probably rarely does this kind of thing. At first, he was very unaccustomed to doing it. But once he was born and cooked again, his efficiency surpassed Yan Luqing a few times later.

"Yes." Gu Ci shifted his vision and moved to the opposite side of the bed, "because of that door."

"..." Yan Luqing thought for a while, then asked, "Then your family, haven't you asked you anything?"

"Of course I asked." Gu Ci smiled, "My mother keeps saying that I'm'Golden House Cangjiao', and there are definitely people in the house."

"Then what do you say?"

"I asked her to adjust the monitoring."

"..."

It really can't be tuned out.

Fortunately, the fever rose quickly and fell quickly. Gu Ci's fever subsided two hours later, and his body was free of other symptoms.

Sweating, so Gu Ci took a shower immediately.

When he came out of the bathroom again, he was the usual big beauty with a fragrant smell and normal body temperature.

But even though the fever subsided, the cyan underneath would not disappear because of this. Yan Luqing pointed to the bottom of his eyes and asked, "Have you not slept well these days? The undereyes are all blue."

Gu Ci didn't deny it either, half-downcasting his eyes, staring straight at her: "I can't sleep."

"..." Yan Luqing choked, "I remember you first recognized the bed."

"Well," Gu Ci nodded casually, "Not anymore."

"I recognize people now."

—It has nothing to do with the bed.