Chapter 78: 78、Oh

Chapter Seventy-Eight

Yan Luqing once again returned to this fairy bedroom, which was larger than the living room.

She sat on the corner of the bed, still a little bit unresponsive.

After Gu Ci said that sentence just now, he calmly and clearly said to her: Strictly speaking, this is indeed their common area, but now it is inexplicably folded, so she should come in.

How could there be such a sensible person!

The big beauties are so nice! I was too narrow just now.

In less than ten minutes, Yan Luqing turned into the wind, his temperament changed drastically, and he suddenly forgot the word snake and scorpion.

After Gu Ci asked her to come in, she didn't speak any more, went to the table and sat down, writing with a pen.

It should be homework.

Today, Yan Luqing was relaxed in school. Because of the earthquake, the afternoon classes were canceled. The teachers in the school were very busy. They also had one day off because of the move to the dormitory, and there was no time for homework assignments.

But she felt that she couldn't just fall asleep like this.

She had to express her compliment.

So Yan Luqing stood up again, walked gently to Gu Ci's side, and finally stood obliquely behind him.

From this angle, you can see a quarter of Gu Ci's side face. His hanging eyelashes grow too much, his skin color is like a snowy texture, clean and thin shoulders and neck lines, slender fingers turn a pen, and a pair of them. Not very focused, but on average, an option is written on the paper every ten seconds or so.

Yan Luqing was repeating Big Beauty in his heart while wondering what subjects he was writing. Just as she was about to go forward again, Gu Ci suddenly turned his head to look at her.

Yan Luqing was taken aback.

But this can't really be blamed on her, this person's appearance is difficult for people to adapt to it for a while.

He faintly twitched the corners of his lower lip, his tone of voice was a little leisurely, and the ending tone rose slightly: "What, sleep in a hurry?"

"..."

I don't know whether to say that he is too good at talking or not.

Why does it sound weird?

"No," Yan Luqing shook his head, "I just wanted to say thank you."

She wanted to praise Gu's words that she usually praised beautiful women, "You are so beautiful and kind", but when the words came to her lips, she felt that he would not be happy to hear such words.

So the "beauty" was removed, and Yan Luqing praised sincerely, "You are such a good person."

"..."

The pen in Gu Ci's hand suddenly stopped turning.

He fixedly stared at her for several seconds, then suddenly bent his eyes and smiled.

Those eyes showed a bit of interest, just the kind of interest in "what kind of new species is this in another world?"

After that, Gu Ci stopped writing and got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I don't know if he has little homework or is too lazy to write... Yan Luqing thinks that the big beauty does not seem to be a bad student, but he is also inexplicably indifferent to the rules, so it is most likely the latter.