Chapter 62: At large

Chapter Sixty Two

——September 17th.

Upon hearing this number, Yan Luqing still didn't realize which day it was.

But the 17th is something she is familiar with—November 17th, which just passed this month, made her uneasy and fearful for so long to toss and turn. It was the day when Gu Ci should "escape".

That will be pushed forward two months from November.

September 17th was the first day that Gu Ci was forced to come to the villa, and it was also the first day she wore a book.

It was the first day she met Gu Ci as herself.

He could tell the date so accurately.

Yan Luqing first gave birth to an unspeakable shock, and later it was almost overwhelmed. Her mood has been ups and downs tonight. After understanding his two sentences, her happiness value almost reached the highest peak.

But after a little calm down, questions followed.

This person, Yan Luqing, may recognize his inner heart a bit twists and turns, but once he knows his heart, he will no longer be indecisive. No matter how embarrassed, as long as she wants to know, she will directly ask.

It's like the confession just now.

She said frankly, Gu Ci did not respond, so she continued to ask.

But just a few seconds ago, the question she was struggling with couldn't even choose how to ask it. Gu Ci unexpectedly... answered the question she couldn't ask with such romantic words so accurately.

The kiss (kiss wen) just now makes people feel depressed, and these two sentences seem to have a magical power to make people sober.

"..."

There was silence for a while.

"Gu Ci, they are all in this (guanguan) department, can you tell me the truth..." Yan Luqing thought it was too incredible, "Do you know how to read mind?"

Otherwise, how could such a thing happen again and again (fa) so by chance?

"I really wanted to ask, since..." Yan Luqing paused, only to find that the first time he suspected this was why the matter had long been unverifiable, he continued, "I don't remember when it started. Do you know, countless times, I just meditated on a question in my heart, what you say seems to see me through, so in the end you--"

"No." Gu Ci (gan gan) crisply denied.

His expression was natural and magnanimous, Yan Luqing stared at him closely, and he did not notice the slightest trace of lying.

Yan Luqing still felt that the coincidence was too much: "Then why did you suddenly mention... September 17th?"

Gu said clearly, "I will confess to you completely."

"..."

This explanation seems reasonable.

What he said was an answer to her question. I didn't say it completely before, and finally added these two sentences.

And think about it carefully... Even after saying this, Gu Ci didn't seem to have any need to act in front of her.

When Yan Luqing was feeling "true and false mind-reading" again in his heart, he turned to see that he was staring at her with interest, "You said before, I mentioned this, to match the question you meditated on. Up?"

"..."

She did not speak, and Gu Ci seemed more interested: "What question do you think?"

"..."