Chapter 20: No escape ("Why do you think I'm studying you...)

Chapter Twenty

Yan Luqing couldn't think of what Gu Ci could spit out the witty words.

It doesn't matter if the tethered dog can win, but it is said that tethered dog can win and apologize to the dog at the same time! It seems that Gu Ci hadn't been serious when connoting her before.

After Gu Ci had said this, Xia Yutian and Xia Xuetian had similar reactions to Yan Luqing. First was shock, and then desperately suppressed the desire to laugh.

The most interesting thing is that the wolf still "wow" as if it understood it, as if it could win even if it was in response to the sentence.

Xia Yutian Xia Xuetian didn't smile directly at Yin Ning'an, but instead smiled and praised the wolf: "It seems to understand? The rumors are indeed right. The dog is a dog, and the side shepherd is the side shepherd!"

Anyway, one by one was madly snatching the bamboo shoots of the giant panda.

Fairy Ning was already embarrassed. But she still insisted on playing games here, and didn't mean to leave.

Yan Luqing has been affected by this girls bubble since last night, and today she was inexplicably stuck on it again. She tried her best to play the game, but she was smashed into it. The breath that was held just now has been brewing for a long time since Gu Ci has already opened. With a good head, she naturally has to say something cool.

"Okay, I will protect you now." With that, Yan Luqing went down the road.

Not long after

"Come out on the clearing line," Yan Luqing said to her kindly, learning the appearance of Gu Ci just now, "Don't walk down the tower and go back and forth. You can't swipe the WeChat steps in the Canyon of the Kings."

"..."

Wait for the fairy Ning to come out

"Yin Ning'an," Yan Luqing said while turning in circles next to her, "This game is to clean up the soldiers, not the parade."

"..."

In the great downwind situation played by Gu Ci, Yan Luqing took three heads with one support, while Fairy Ning had a 0-6 record.

Yan Luqing couldn't help asking: "Do you believe in Buddhism, Yin Ning'an?"

"Ah..." Fairy Ning might feel that this has nothing to do with spraying her food. She was stunned, but she still answered, saying in that soft tone: "I don't believe in ducks."

Yan Luqing followed her tone: "Huh? Then why don't you kill ducks?"

"..."

Yan Luqing paid attention to everyone's reaction while outputting. Xia Yutian and Xia Xuetian were already laughing to death. His laughter directly affected his operation. Only Gu Ci remained calm and calm, only occasionally curling the corners of his lips.

Yan Luqing really didn't expect things to develop in this direction.

She called Gu Cilai, and she really just wanted him to help bring her sister, because she didn't want to lose, and she didn't want the twins to lose. Unexpectedly, the princess's words were so powerful that she would let her out of a bad breath.

Fairy Ning finally fell silent in the back and forth.

Gu Cis hero is a mirror. High-end heroes are not mandatory for ban. Generally, it is difficult to lose with the wind. So in this game, even if the shooter has been giving the right and sending the ugly group takeaway, they will win it for granted.

Finally returning to the settlement world, the fairy Ning left the team silently, as if she was full of grievances, and was about to get up and leave without saying a word.