Chapter 59: At large

Chapter Fifty Nine

After Gu Ci had done all this, he was not in a hurry to take any further steps, but he continued to bend (shen) in this position, placing his hands on her pillow, his face getting closer and closer to her.

In the end, he stopped at a high altitude and looked at her from top to bottom.

Yan Luqing dumbly repeated the words he had said: "Try...what?"

Gu Ci twitched his eyebrows and asked softly, "What are you talking about?"

As soon as Gu Ci's voice fell, Yan Luqing also replayed the scene and dialogue in his mind.

At first, it seemed quite normal. Wasn't it that she was holding the pillow, Gu Ci saw it, and mentioned the reason for her horror at the time.

She felt that it was probably the deity who saw that he had been made into a pillow, and was still a little uncomfortable, so he brought up the topic.

The problem was when he asked "Does any fan really choose a pillow between a pillow and a real person?" She gave the answer—

She said that pillows can be clamped, but real people can't.

This corresponds exactly to the two sentences Gu Ci just said.

—"Are you sure you can't?"

—"Come and try it."

—!

She really wanted to ask: Do you know what reserved princess words mean?

At the moment of awakening, the pain in Yan Luqing's body (body shen) was gone, her eyes widened, and she just looked at Gu Ci's face like this.

Look at his (deep) good-looking eyes, and his charming look with a slight smile.

Yan Luqing hadn't figured out how to answer or what to do. The brain first simulated what Gu Ci's so-called "try" would be like.

Is he lying on his side or flat?

And how would she try?

Should I try it with a pillow while lying on my side, or use a clip like lying on the pillow?

The more Yan Luqing thought about it, the more his face heated up. After passing through these two methods in her mind, she slowly realized what she was thinking-then as if something exploded in her ears, Yan Luqing suddenly woke up, feeling ashamed. Soaring.

It takes less than half a minute from beginning to end.

Gu Ci observed her look and face (color se), endured and endured, still couldn't help but smile: "It's really (jing) color."

Yan Luqing's thoughts were suddenly cut off, and he raised his face and asked him: "What?"

Gu Ci: "Your face (color se)."

So funny.

It changed, and the thoughts in my heart seemed to be written on the face, so I almost didn't show it in a small video.

Obviously she didn't have this style of painting at first. She wore a mask when facing him, and facing other people, even black and white. Although I can see that there are countless words in my heart, he still acts conscientiously on the surface.

But I don't know when, Yan Luqing's mask in front of him began to disappear.

Looking at her now, it is considered not a small reaction.

Too tight?

Is this tight?

After Gu finished answering the words, he withdrew his supporting hand from the pillow, and moved the distance again. He straightened up (shen) and stood at (bed chuang) looking at her: "It's not (guanguan)." After thinking about it, he added, "Don't dare to forget."