Chapter 4: No escape ("Our goal is to have one of his legs...

Yan Luqing now has a huge doubt in her mind-is she here to wear the book or to carry the pot?

The pot she carries can already be taken out to open a pot shop, right?

At exactly this moment, it seemed that the embarrassment was not enough at this moment. Gu Ci's voice came from outside, and his tone seemed to be concerned: "Is the toilet difficult to repair?"

Yan Luqing: "..."

There is no problem with this statement itself, why is it so yin and yang weird if you put it here.

But that was Gu Ci, and now he hasn't been forced to become a gangster, how could such a pitiful and kind-hearted Gu Ci be yin and yang strange to others.

Forget it.

When Da Hei hung up the phone, Yan Luqing zipped up his mouth before turning to open the toilet door.

Gu Ci was sitting on the edge of the bed.

To be more precise, he was leaning on the soft pillow at the head of the bed with his entire upper body, boneless, and he looked unexpectedly comfortable and comfortable.

Yan Luqing squeezed a smile at him: "The toilet is not difficult to repair. The door suddenly closed because he received a call and wanted to tell me something urgent."

"Yeah." Gu Ci nodded very cooperatively.

Yan Luqing winked at Da Hei, and said as he walked towards the door: "Then I will first—"

Before she could say "Leave", Gu Ci suddenly interrupted her.

He sat upright on the bed slowly, and asked an irrelevant question: "You will be there today."

Yan Luqing:?

Yan Luqing stopped abruptly: "I'm here...what am I going to attend?"

Without waiting for Gu's answer, Da Hei cleared his throat and reminded: "Ms. Yan, Shao Jins birthday party will be held at noon today, and the stylist appointed by your mother will be here soon."

Jin Shao—that's Jin Qi'an's birthday party?

Probably because it does not involve the protagonist of the story, this is an unknown plot that has not been written in the original book.

But Yan Luqing was not the first to be surprised.

She walked to a place closer to Gu Ci and stood still, curious: "Why do you pay attention to Jin Qi'an's birthday party?"

"I didn't pay attention," Gu Ci smiled, "but I still have something with him. If you go, will it be convenient for me to bring it back?"

Yan Luqing is even more curious: "Is that important?"

"Mobile phone."

 .

This is the lifeblood of contemporary mankind! Too important!

Yan Luqing was about to agree, but when he spoke, he turned around, but suddenly a strange thought came into being.

She opened her mouth: "Gu Ci."

"Ok."

Yan Luqing felt excited for his proposal: "Do you want to... come with me?"

—This is a plot that has not been written in the original book. The original owner has probably gone because Jin Qi'an first sold her face and "transferred" Gu Ci into her hands. It happened to be Jin Qi'an's birthday two days later, and the original owner couldn't justify his absence.

At that time in the book, Gu Ci must have been trapped in this villa.

With so many pots backed by the identity of the original owner, naturally you have to make full use of it when you can use it.