Chapter 36: Did not escape

Chapter Thirty Six

As soon as these words fell, Yan Luqing's attention instantly moved from the princess crystal crown to review the poem again.

She looked at his dark and dark eyes, and the two looked at each other for a few seconds. Yan Luqing was afraid that she had misunderstood just now, and said in doubt, "You just said...what?"

"I said," Gu Ci's eyelashes drooped slightly, his voice lowered, "You know how to count this, and then count who I married, how about?"

"???"

I really wonder why Gu Ci always has this magical ability to turn the situation around. What she did and said to make him speechless, he can take advantage of the trend to change the ending, and rebound the speechlessness to her.

Yan Luqing's eyes widened and his mouth opened, his expression almost dumbfounded: "This-no, which one you asked can be calculated by fortune-telling???"

Besides, she was just nonsense!

"It's not scientific at all," Yan Luqing explained anxiously, "You see, even in martial arts novels, those fortune-tellers can only assert that the protagonist will not survive a few years or so, can anyone figure out who the protagonist's wife is? No way! "

"This is not scientific?" Gu Ci smiled, "Is fortune-telling scientific?"

"..." Yan Luqing couldn't wait for a dialog box on top of his head at this time. It's best to let Gu Ci see it, and it said "Don't frustrate me, can't you", and add a cute emoticon qaq.

"It's unscientific. It can't be counted." Yan Luqing said in a secret tone.

The owner of the house was stupid, and the owner of the house gave in.

"I can't figure it out..." Hearing this answer, he even sighed as if regretful, his eyelashes blinked and blinked, acting very realistically, "I thought you were very good, you can really figure it out. I just asked."

Yan Luqing had a lot to complain about, but when she heard Gu Ci say "I thought you could really figure it out", she suddenly felt a little sad.

Ordinarily, although she has learned fortune-telling just like an unlearned layman, she knows the "fate" of Gu Ci. She has read the book and saw the end of Gu Ci.

She doesn't need to count, she knows his life.

He didn't live a long life in his previous life.

There is a lot of money, but so lonely.

He wasn't married at all, and he didn't even have a person he liked.

The person in front of Gu Cijian seemed to be dumbfounded by the question, and looked at him with a sad expression.

......

It is very easy to see whether she really doesn't know her emotions or not.

Every time I get along alone, in Gu Ci's eyes, Yan Luqing's emotions are almost completely transparent, as if there is a sign on her head, constantly writing what she feels inside at this moment.

But it's much better to be outsiders.

He was about to interrupt his gaze aloud, but Yan Luqing suddenly spoke, his eyes refocused, and asked him a question seriously:

"Gu Ci, do you really want to know?"

Gu Ci put away the expression from the performance just now, and said lightly: "What do I want to know?"

"That's... it's the question you asked just now-you asked me to figure out who you will marry in the end, do you really want to know?" Yan Luqing's inspiration flashed, "Or...you are so obsessed with this question, yes Because you already have a candidate in your heart? Can you tell me?"