Chapter 21: Did not escape (...I was hugged by the princess!...)

Chapter 21

After Gu Ci finished speaking, he continued to lower his head to play the multifaceted Rubik's Cube.

Yan Luqing looked straight at his expression, reminiscing about the conversation between the two of them just now, his heartbeat still didn't slow down, and his eyelashes couldn't stop trembling.

What he said was quite natural, and it was not her who Gu Ci provoked the topic.

It was Gu Ci that she asked first when she saw the title of the book, and then she had the "joke" he said about A.

When Yan Luqing asked Gu Ci this question, on the one hand, she did not get a serious answer from a serious person in the forum. Netizens mostly teased her or mocked her questions in the title, so she wanted to ask a serious person in person.

Dahei and Xiaohei are not appropriate, because although they are loyal to her, they always regard her as a mental illness and will answer this question seriously. She can only think of Gu Ci.

On the other hand...

Yan Luqing was living in an environment where everyone felt that he was mentally ill. He was laughing and joking on the surface, and occasionally felt a little absurd in the dead of night.

She knows how she grew up and remembers her life trajectory clearly, but at a certain moment, she has a feeling of fear that she will be affected by this body.

She urgently needed a normal person to give her a reassurance.

Gu Ci gave the reassurance pill.

After that, she never thought about it again.

So, he just said "I thought you were A". Was that a joke?

but

Yan Luqing changed his mind: If it's not a joke, how can it be possible?

"All right."

Gu Ci's voice suddenly sounded in her ears, as if a bell rang her back to her soul, and all her thoughts were interrupted in an instant.

Yan Luqing looked at him.

Gu Ci held a deformed Rubik's Cube that had been restored in his hand, each side was the same color, he reached out and handed it in her direction.

Yan Luqing took it in a daze. The thoughts just now were put on hold for a while, and there was only a sigh left in his mind: "You...so fast???"

The shopkeeper who sold this thing to her said that this thing has a lot of faces, but the essence is the same, and it can be put together in 20 minutes after studying it thoroughly.

But where has it been twenty minutes since he got it? Ten minutes at most.

"It's the first time to play," Gu said with a hidden admiration, "very novel."

Yan Luqing:...Oh, it's the first time to play.

Really greedy his brain and his mouth.

Can you lend it to her?

After Gu Ci finished playing the Rubik's Cube, as if he hadn't played enough, he went to flip other toys on the table and asked her, "Have you learned how to remove these locks and rings?"

"..." Yan Luqing hesitated, "I thought I would have done it when I watched the demo, but I might have forgotten some..."

"Okay." Gu Ci smiled and nodded, picking up the nine-links that she hadn't solved for a long time just now, "Then I will try."

Yan Luqing watched the slender and beautiful hands shuttle between the rings, and occasionally paused in his thoughts, making the whole movement still look very smooth, even with a strange sense of rhythm, which was quite pleasing to the eye.