Chapter 80: 80、Once Upon A Time

Chapter Eighty

The moonlight outside the window was beautiful, they never said anything, letting the ambiguous air ferment in this room.

Sometimes going to bed early and turning off the lights early does not mean that you go to bed early.

After this kind of dialogue, who is still sleepy.

Yan Luqing turned over on the side of the partition, like a snare drum in his chest, and started to chuckle when he thought of the two sentences he had just said.

Gu Ci has been quiet all the time.

—I dont know if I slept quietly or listened to her tossing quietly.

It is impossible to count how long it has been, and when it is time, Yan Luqing finally feels a little sleepy. Until she fell asleep, her cheeks were still red.

As a result, she got up late the next day. Yan Luqing was hurriedly packing her schoolbags, Gu Ci stood beside her wearing a coat, her voice was slightly dumb when she just got up, and her tone of voice was cold: "I thought it was not what I meant last night."

Saying "I will be late", the focus is not on being late, but on the means of transportation to school after being late.

But someone actually overslept.

"I didn't expect to be so serious about being late." He closed the zipper, and when he drew it to the top, his face was full of "Worthy of you" and praised: "I am narrow."

Yan Luqing: "........."

This time, she was more wicked late than last time, and time was tighter, but in somebody's superb car skills, she did not miss the monthly exam in the end.

With the shuttle buff, Yan Luqing did quite well in this exam.

Two days of monthly exams passed, and there was a physical education class on Wednesday. Because physical education classes usually consist of several classes together, she and Qiu Nuanlin happen to have close friends in these classes. A group of girls found one. Sit down and chat in a place leeward.

Usually they talk about funny things and gossip. Otherwise, it's a handsome guy. Yan Luqing never expected that the protagonist of this chat was herself.

As soon as the friend sat down, he pointed at Yan Luqing: "I saw it at the school gate last week! You recruit!"

Yan Luqing was shocked: "What???"

"Just who is the handsome guy who drove you to school on Monday?"

Yan Luqing originally wanted to pretend to be foolish, but the second friend who led the class quickly echoed: "I saw it too! I saw it earlier than you. It should have happened last month, Gan, because of our mid-term exam. The breaks are almost gone, otherwise I would have gone to your classroom to cross-examine you." Then I turned to my friend for a pair of details, "Is it particularly conspicuous? Riding a pure black car, it's too cool."

The friend nodded frantically: "It looks too good-looking. Although it is obviously a high school student, the face doesn't belong to our school at first glance."

Yan Luqing: "......"

Friends three jumped out again: "When you said that, I seem to have seen it too! I was sitting lightly in the car, not in the back seat, but on the beam in front! I hug you when you look at the side of the trough. She's riding a bike. I thought I was dazzled last Monday, but it's impossible for the three of us to admit mistakes, right?"

Yan Luqing: "..." Making too many friends is also bad.

Facing the gossip that everyone knows but he doesn't know, Qiu Nuanlin is already going crazy: "Ah ah ah ah, who is this! Who is the one who sent you to pick you up! Hurry up and honestly recruit!!!"