Chapter 18: Did not escape (the princess is not happy...)

Chapter Eighteen

Everyone, you talk and I talk. Essentially, you care about the two of you. But this sentence around "playing a boo" seems very abrupt in all the concerns.

Yan Luqing saw that it was the plaster No. 1 with Gu's words that was full of "my daughter-in-law chasing me" and "I am not a licking dog". This is the only non-single person present, and it turns out that the brain circuit is more than single. Bend it a bit.

Not only was it abrupt, but this person was still a loud voice. As soon as he said this, the surroundings instantly became silent as if the pause button had been pressed.

After three seconds of silence.

Dont lick the dogs plaster. One wondered and said, "What...Why dont you two refute?"

Yan Luqing: "...?"

Isn't this caring about them? Why refute?

Without waiting for anyone to say anything, he took a step forward, his eyes staring like bronze bells: "No, did I get it right? Did you really go to beat the boo???"

Yan Luqing: "..."

She was about to speak, but heard Gu Ci sneer in the back. He walked up to Yan Luqing and replied in a faint voice: "Pei Ze, you might as well write a novel. I will be your first reader."

This is a rebuttal.

Moreover, both Yan Luqing and Gu Ci were so expressionless, they didn't seem to be poked at the center of the matter at all.

Everyone seemed to be reactivated, the pause button was replaced with the play button, and they laughed around the plaster number one, "Your brain is too big, it gave me a fright. "

I dont know if the twins really have a good heart. Xia Yutian and Xia Xuetian reacted differently to everyone after hearing Gu Cis rebuttal. They interrupted in the chaos and complained: Ah, its a pity that I thought it really was. Yeah!!!"

Yan Luqing: "..." I heard everything, thank you.

In the end, the personnel of the search and rescue team came out to command.

"Okay, okay! If you have something to say, dont gather here and say, the two of you just got out of this car, go to the hospital for a checkup. The car will tell us in detail how it fell and where the rest of the people should go. Well, I wanted to find a car with me, but I lost everything..."

The management staff were very strict. Dahei and Xiaohei said that he was coming from home and he was not allowed to get in the car with him. Two big men, nearly 1.9 meters tall, stood dejectedly to one side, seeing the decline of the people and the failure of the flowers.

Yan Luqing was still observing the bubbles of the two people a few hours ago, and found that the brothers were not ordinary guilty, so they found something to do for the two of them: "This border animal husbandry is called a'wolf'. You two take it to find a pet. In the hospital, treat it for any injuries."

Entrusting the wolf to them, she turned her head and got into the car driving to the hospital one after another with Gu Ci.

-

The two people were in a common van, and the search and rescue team members left in another car. The last row and the first row of co-pilots sat in a total of four scenic spots staff.

Yan Luqing and Gu Ci are sitting side by side in the second row, but the seats are independent of each other, and they are separated by a certain distance.

When I got into the car, the surroundings suddenly became quieter.

Because of the inexplicable low mood, Yan Luqing is in a state that hasn't been too slow at this moment, and his mind is very empty when he calms down. Fortunately, not long after the vehicle drove out quietly, the voice of a staff member asking them for details reverberated in the vehicle.