Chapter 2: No escape (what an innocent man...)

Chapter two

This thought came about suddenly, but Gu Ci's current appearance is indeed no different from a beautiful ice sculpture placed in a crystal coffin.

It has been several hours since Da Hei reported to her that Gu Ci was sent to the villa. Why is he still in a coma?

This thought flashed, and Yan Luqing's temple suddenly throbbed with pain.

She closed her eyes abruptly, and then realized that an unfamiliar scene appeared in her mind—

The picture shows two people, one man and one woman, one is Yan Luqing's body, the other is Da Hei.

She saw "Yan Luqing" and said, "Give him an injection, tie it up, and lock it in the first floor room."

This must be the original memory.

But the key "***" drug name after the word "injection" was not heard at all by Yan Luqing, and the brain automatically "beeped"...this body memory can still be coded!

Yan Luqing: So advanced.

It is reasonable to guess that this memory happened at noon. After that, the original owner went to see a psychiatrist, and was **** off by that doctor, and then was crossed by Yan Luqing, and then he was confused until now.

So what did the original owner injected him?

Is this why he is still in a coma?

The bodyguards headed by Da Hei were all waiting outside the door. Yan Luqing looked out and was about to ask someone to come in and ask, suddenly a few cold coughs came from his ears.

She was stunned for a moment, then turned her head to look at the sound source, her gaze suddenly hit the Gu Ci who had just opened her eyes—

The book uses a lot of words and sentences to describe Gu Ci's former eyes many times. It is amazingly beautiful, deep and dark, and even the most beautiful obsidian can't match it.

Yan Luqing didn't expect that he would wake up so suddenly, and for a while, he stayed silent.

She thought blankly, the book was right.

I couldn't see the specific outline when I closed my eyes just now, but it became obvious after I opened it. Gu Ci's eyes have standard peach blossoms, but the end of the eyes has the charm of phoenix eyes. The opening of the double eyelids is narrow and the tail is like a fan.

Yan Luqing had never seen such a beautiful eye. When he closed his eyes, it looked like a painting. When he opened his eyes, he walked out of the painting.

It's a pity that although it looks good, his eyes seem to be fogged and out of focus.

Thinking about it now, the original book described him so often how he used to be, probably because he wanted people to deeply appreciate the contrast: how beautiful the eyes were before, but how pity it was to be destroyed later.

After all, in the book, until Gu Ci's death, his eyes didn't recover as before, and the best treatment period is from now on, dragged off by the original owner.

Think about it and feel that my fist is hard.

After just a few seconds of staring at each other, many thoughts flashed through Yan Luqing's mind until she heard Gu Ci's voice again.

"Yan Luqing." Gu Ci sat up with his head half lowered and propped up, while uttering her name clearly.

"..."

Yan Luqing held his breath inexplicably nervously like a student who was named by the director of the instructor while playing with a mobile phone in class.