Chapter 10: Didn't escape (Do you have no wives yourself? Why...)

chapter Ten

When Yan Luqing was deeply shocked by his elder brother's inner world, it didn't take long for him to enter the sparsely populated villa area after the traffic lights, and the sports car slowly stopped.

Yan Luqing met the so-called "home" of the Yan family. The whole white single-family villa has an area of ​​two or three times that of hers. There are rockeries and springs in the villa yard, and there is also a garden. There are swings and many other facilities suitable for children to play in the garden.

Yan Fengming put Yan Luqing down without saying a word and went to the car. Yan Luqing walked to the door by himself, and saw someone dressed like a housekeeper bowing slightly towards her and led her in the door.

"Mr. is waiting for you in the study upstairs."

The so-called husband is the father of the original owner.

Yan Luqing nodded: "I see, thank you."

Then the butler stepped back and stepped aside.

Yan Luqing stood there and didn't move. The housekeeper looked at her, and she looked at the housekeeper.

"?" The butler sent her a question mark with his eyes.

"?" Yan Luqing also bounced back with a question mark, "Where is the study? Trouble lead the way?"

housekeeper""

Although the housekeeper didn't say anything, Yan Luqing estimated that if he added his WeChat account, he would definitely see the bubble that "Miss is so demon is worthy of mental illness."

Looking at everything and strange faces around him, Yan Luqing felt melancholy inexplicably.

Not long after she left, she missed the group of people in the villa so much.

Although it is too straightforward but reliable most of the time, although his brain lacks more than one tendon, he refers to the Xiao Hei where he is hitting. Even the Moyin Guanerhei Bodhisattva can barely think about it.

And... Gu Ci.

As long as he is next to him, Gu Ci seems to be able to sleep a lot. Although the experience and appearance are very princess, but the character is quite mysterious.

Yan Luqing followed the housekeeper upstairs, secretly remembering the kung fu of the people in the villa, and went to the entrance of the study.

The beautifully carved wooden door is half open, and you can see the middle-aged man sitting inside. He is also leaning on a beautiful woman. This picture can be summarized simply as the rich family owner and his beautiful wife.

Yan Luqing originally thought that the head of such a family should be very dignified, but when the head of the family saw Yan Luqing, he immediately smiled and motioned to her to sit next to her beautiful wife, "Why take you here this time, your eldest brother? Did you tell me?"

The tone was quite Asashi.

Yan Luqing sat there and thought about it for a while and said, "He just asked me to explain to you about Gu Ci." Then, the elder brother's belly came up in her mind, for fear that this father is as imaginative as his son. , So he simply went to a showdown, "Gu Ci is indeed with me."

After that, Yan Luqing told her that she brought people back from Jin Qi'an, and said how miserable Gu Ci was at the time. Seeing that the cheerful man's face was dark, and the beautiful wife's complexion was very bad, and compared to Jin Qi'an, he praised what he had done to Gu Ci.

"...In short, if you are worried about Gu Ci, you can rest assured that he and I are close friends now."

Father Yan's expression eased, and he smiled: "Just now before your eldest brother arrived home, your mother and I have already asked the people on your side."