Chapter 29: No escape (surprised! Miss Yan gave the wreath to Gu Ci...)

Chapter Twenty Nine

Yan Luqing was stunned for three seconds when he heard Gu Ci's question.

In fact, she never hid it when she posted a comment, so she saw it by Xiao Hei also by chance. Xiao Hei had never asked Gu Ci's question. He only knew that Gu Ci was silly.

However, comparing Gu Ci and Xiao Hei together is indeed a bit insulting to the princess.

"No, Teacher Gu, why would you ask me this kind of question?" Yan Luqing pointed to the one he had just sent, and turned his head directly, "Look at me."

"Of course it's for fun! Can I really think that the actor himself has been hacked?" The more she talked about it, the more incredible she felt. "In your eyes, I am a mentally retarded person who would say this seriously?"

Gu Ci bends his eyes suddenly: "So you still know that you are mentally retarded."

"..." Yan Luqing choked, couldn't help but glared at him: "You are too much."

"It's not just this time." Gu Ci took off his glasses, half-closed his eyes to look at her, and counted slowly, "and the last one you posted, and the previous one in the tree hole."

"Ah..." Yan Luqing actually forgot after sending it out. After all, a real sand sculpture relies on on-the-spot performance. She has posted hundreds of comments. How can she remember when she posted what?

"For the last one," Yan Luqing flipped her finger up, "Ah, it's a dog's diary." She rolled her eyes at Gu Ci, and emphasized: "Of course this is also made up!"

After all, she grew up so old and had received many confessions, either overt or secret, but she really didn't have anyone she liked.

In other words, she has no energy to like people at all.

In addition to dealing with beautiful sisters from all walks of life, Yan Luqing spent the most time on studying and finding ways to work and earn money. Although the dean and the deans wife are very kind to her, and tuition fees are also provided with special department subsidies, she still wants to ease their burden.

My best friend said that she really didn't know how she developed such a personality.

In fact, she didn't even know it.

Probably, she has the instinct to be happy.

"Gu Ci, I think you are humiliating me." Yan Luqing said solemnly, "I definitely don't have that kind of experience. Go and search for the definition of licking a dog."

Speaking of this, she paused.

It suddenly occurred to me that the original owner seemed to be Gu Cis licking dog...

It's just that her licking was in the dark, and she was perverted because she knew she was destined to not lick him, "love him" directly mutated into "destroy him".

Yan Luqing shook his head, cleared out this inexplicable thought, and continued to reason with Gu Ci: "And you are so seriously suspicious that I am making a serious comment. Are you humiliating my IQ?"

Gu Ci returned to his usual casual sitting posture at this time. He put one hand on the table and put the other hand on the handrail. He suddenly curled his lips and smiled, his voice was cold and there was a hint of indescribable confusing, "You didnt just say five minutes ago, lets I humiliate you casually?"

"..."

At that time, Yan Luqing said this because he couldn't continue to learn.

When this word came out of her mouth, she was clearly innocent.