Chapter 67: It's a big deal

Chapter Sixty Seven

233l[==]: Okay, family members, it's almost two o'clock. Those who should report should report, and those who should go to class go to class.

234l[==]: God **** it should be reported...but what, remember to come back and tell us the result of the report! [/doge]

Xiao Ma spent her lunch break in the forum, and all the little emotions she had originally flew away, mainly because everyones sour speech is too in line with her mood. Seeing everyone's sourness, I feel sour enough. same.

I saw Yan Luqing again in the afternoon. She hummed a song into the classroom. It was obvious that she was moisturized in love. Xiao Twice moved up to ask for details, but she didn't expect to see an incredible scene.

Yan Luqing rubbed her buttocks vaguely, and murmured with her, "Hey, I didn't feel it when I was sitting just now, but now I feel it...it really hurts."

"??" What kind of tiger wolf term is this? Xiao Mahua read countless books, and his first reaction was to dye the color: "Where did you go to do it...? Just like this lunch break, you two walked around, how can you have time to do it?"

Yan Luqing also face to face with her stunned: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Looking at each other for a long while, both of them understood each other's meaning in an instant, and Xiao Mahua coughed awkwardly: "Sorry, sorry, I, conditioned reflex..."

Yan Luqing's ears were red and his eyes stared: "You can really reflect, the little yellow flower of the motherland!"

When she was relieved, she realized that something was wrong: "Wait, how did you know we went for a walk?"

Xiao Mahua: "I saw it on the forum."

So just like that, Yan Luqing opened the campus forum post for the second time under the guidance of Twice.

First of all, the title made her stunned for a moment. She couldn't think of it being related to herself. When she went into the main building and saw the picture, she suddenly realized it.

Xiao Mahua originally thought that Yan Luqing would be as shocked and embarrassed as last time.

did not expect.

Yan Luqing seems to have come to save the picture this time.

The people on the first floor are saved, and the people who eat melons are saved. Not only that, but they also watched with gusto-as if eating their own melons and eating them happily.

Xiao Mahua didn't understand: "...Why do you react like this? You were shy last time, why have you changed this way now?"

Yan Luqing: "The relationship between me and him was not like this last time."

that time.

She also yelled the housekeepers wife in her heart while comforting herself, "I call my wife just to say goodbye", "We are cosplaying housekeeper and wife", and "we are just a little bit better than ordinary friends". I've changed the princess word forever, but I haven't realized that I like it.

Therefore, seeing other people say that, she would have that kind of feeling similar to shame, which is probably the psychology after being pierced. After all, if you don't feel anything about him, you either don't care, or you're very speechless, it won't be that kind of reaction.

It must be different now.

Seeing everyone chatting, she was also very happy to watch it, and she was taken aback when she saw someone describe meeting them in the cafeteria.