Chapter 19: No escape

Chapter Nineteen

After Gu Ci changed the medicine, they drove back to the hotel.

Everyone was waiting for them in the hotel lobby, and when they saw the two of them, they surrounded them all at once. Everyone seemed to want to talk to two people, but in the end they simply asked about their injuries and how they fell. After all, they all knew that they needed a rest now, and the rest of the details were not asked.

Back in the suite, Yan Luqing's eyes were too sleepy to open, but before entering the room, she suddenly remembered something turning her head to stop Gu Ci.

"Hey, don't forget that the doctor said that the back should not be wet."

She knows that Gu Ci is a very clean person. Although she has never said anything, the day and night life in the tree hole is probably quite uncomfortable for the princess.

Even if they mocked each other's Doraemon and Astro Boy, but Yan Luqing thought he was a generous person, and he had to be reminded.

Gu Ci glanced at her and turned sideways slightly, his eyes seemed to have something to say.

But Yan Luqing didn't wait for him to reply, and blocked all the roads that he might be connoted: "Go to bed early, good night." Then he closed the door of his room all at once.

After that, leaving the humanoid shielding instrument for poems, Makabaka blew a head in Yan Luqing's head. She took a quick hot bath and said a few words to it, and she went to standby.

Yan Lu almost smashed himself into the soft bed after washing.

She lay down and grabbed her mobile phone, ready to swipe WeChat for a while before going to bed.

As soon as the red WeChat icon is opened, the group chat is at the top. Yan Luqing clicked in and found that everyone was bubbling with bubbles on their heads. She watched them one by one and was basically happy that the two were successfully rescued.

Gu Cis plaster No. 1 Huang Paobao: "Damn is so good, I almost thought I would never see my Ci brother again."

Gu Cis plaster No. 2 Huang Paobao: "Im so relieved... But, how come I feel that Brother Ci is unhappy? Then Yan Luqing is also unhappy? Obviously these two people are saved, as if we are alone?"

Yan Luqing: "..."

Yan Luqing turned down again.

Xia Xuetian powder bubble: "The more I think about it, the more I get up, she fell and he fell along with him. Isn't this the **** youjump, what is the beauty of ijump?"

Xia Yutian Fan Pao: "This is love, Gan, I'm here now. My sister and I haven't had a CP yet!"

"?"

Yan Luqing took a closer look. The two sisters should be thinking about the same thing, which is a personal fantasy extended by her brief statement just now.

The cp also refers to...the cp of her and Gu Ci?

The two of them were too able to make a fuss. From the first day Gu Ci helped her get a bag, they were the only ones who yelled "I was disappointed that I didn't fight." It's not surprising now.

Yan Luqing watched for a while, and felt that the more he watched, the more awkward he became, and he simply skipped the two sisters.

Further down, it was the girl who hadnt said a few words before leaving. Yan Luqing observed her bubbles and learned that she had a secret crush on Gu Ci when she was in school, and she is still in love, just dont know when she will not. Will go to confess.