Chapter 23: Did not escape (zhengong vs double, Zhenggong wins...)

Chapter Twenty Three

In the living room, all the other people in the villa seem to be completely unaffected by what is happening. The cooking and cleaning are all pretending to be very busy.

However, Yu Guang shot at one place frequently, and his ears wanted to listen.

Yan Luqing was in the center of everyone's sight, with her toes buckling down and wishing to buckle herself an underground tomb to hide in. She started selling pots again, which was still the biggest pot since the crossing.

After Yan Luqing said, "Listen to my explanation", how did it sound like "Listen to my sophistry". Moreover, in this embarrassment, his arms were raised, and he almost made Erkang's hand movements unknowingly.

"Explain what?" Gu Ci looked at her, with a playful tone, "Explain why there is another person who needs treatment besides me?"

The bamboo shoot attack is launched again.

Yan Luqing: "..."

"Who needs to treat the eyes?" Zhang's substitute came as if he couldn't understand the face of the person, "Master Gu doesn't want to admit that he looks like me?"

He is so ordinary, but so confident.

Yan Luqing couldn't wait to perform a roll of his eyes.

When she was not confident, she also commented that this person is a handsome guy of a certain level, but now it seems that he is insulting a certain handsome guy.

She calmed down a little bit, pretending that she hadnt heard the words of Gu Ci, and that she hadnt heard the words of Zhang Mou desperately advocating herself, and said to the substitute of Zhangs surname: "Mr. Zhang...you find it. What's the matter, just talk about it."

"Yo, Mr. Zhang?" Zhang Mou suddenly smiled, "Why do you call me that, I thought..." The substitute Zhang gave her a rather bitter look, "I thought we were at least boyfriend and girlfriend."

With a look that resembled resentment, this stubborn tone almost gave Yan Luqing away.

She resisted the tingling sensation of her scalp, and was about to continue to deal with him, the voice of Gu Ci came in her ears

"I was a boyfriend and girlfriend..."

Gu Yu repeated these four words quickly and slowly, his eyes did not change, but his smile deepened, and he said two irrelevant words: "Wear fake shoes and cover with white cloth?"

"...?" Yan Luqing was stunned: "What wear fake shoes?"

From the beginning to the end, Gu Ci's expression was the calmest of all present, as if he really came out to take a sip and watch the scene by the way. He didn't even react to what Zhang Mou Sour Lemon said just now, just watching Yan Luqing the whole time.

He saw the person in front of him with a confused face, and in his cold voice he mentioned a key word: "Talk about your ex."

Yan Luqing thought for a long time before remembering that he seemed to have commented on a video with the title "Talk about your ex".

And she wrote two sentences...One sentence is "I can't remember clearly, I just remember that he wears fake shoes", and the other sentence is "Last time I took fake shoes to see him, covered with white cloth, it seemed that I didn't want to see me."

For these two sentences, she received a lot of praise and countless comments and replies, either hahaha or awesome.

But the problem is

"How do you know?!" Yan Luqing recalled the scene of her comment. It was indeed in a tree hole. Next to this person, she looked at Gu Ci in shock, "At that time... did you see my comment?"