Chapter 27: Did not escape

Chapter Twenty Seven

Originally Gu Ci was sitting in the living room watching TV, which seemed to be a foreign movie. His voice was not loud, but the living room was quiet at this time, and the English spoken by the characters on the TV came out one by one.

He was silent for a while, took the flowers from her, and raised his head and said, "What's wrong."

Generally speaking, it is said to take money to do things and people to take money. Under the obvious graciousness of her, Gu Ci took her flowers and asked, then... it is a high probability that she would agree to help her with affairs.

"...It's not an accident." Yan Luqing sat down beside him, thinking for a while, "There is a good news and a bad news, which one do you want to hear first?"

Gu Ci Dingding looked at her for a while, then chose: "Bad."

Yan Luqing opened his mouth: "But if you don't listen to the good news first, you won't understand the bad news."

Gu Ci: "...?"

She clearly felt a question mark in Gu Ci's expressionless face, probably accompanied by the princess's speech.

Gu Ci was silent for a few seconds before asking, "So, why did you let me choose?"

Yan Luqing cleared his throat awkwardly: "Because I thought everyone would choose the good news first... Why would you want to hear the bad news?"

Gu Ci smiled: "Probably because, I don't think there will be any good news about your performance just now."

"..." It's a shame to say this.

Yan Luqing chose to ignore this sentence and told the matter out of his mind

"The good news is...you can go back to university!" She looked at him with bright eyes and emphasized: "You can officially go back to school as a student and go to class."

After speaking, he stopped for a while, just to wait for Gu Ci's reaction.

There was still no expression on Gu Ci's face, his expression seemed to be as he said, and he didn't expect much from the "good news" in her mouth.

But those black eyes were still still for a moment, and there was a touch of surprise between the eyebrows.

Wasn't it touched?

Isn't it tears in your eyes?

However, Yan Luqing imagined the scene in which the princess's words were filled with tears in his mind...It is not necessary, it is not bad to surprise him.

So she continued: "But the school has a condition. It is probably that it will be wasted if you can't keep up with the course and resume school. The condition is that you get half of the required course score in the monthly exam after half a month..." After a pause, Yan Luqing I immediately added a sentence, "This should be easy for you, right?"

Gu Ci did not answer her.

He maintained his original posture and stared at her, blinking his eyes from time to time without making any expressions, but Yan Luqing didn't want to stare at him like this, he would feel like he was seen through.

When Yan Luqing almost couldn't stand it, Gu Ci finally said again: "What about the bad news?"

"The bad news is," Yan Luqing's voice was almost an octave lower, "...I have to go back to class, too."

Gu Ci didn't show any smile when he heard the good news just now, but at this moment he seemed to be easily amused by this sentence. He quickly bent his eyes and his voice rose a little: "Miss Yan, why did the same thing happen? Are we good and the other bad?"