Chapter 77: 77、Oh

Chapter Seventy Seven

Because he was so close, Yan Luqing noticed that he was wearing short sleeves on his upper body, and his exposed neck and arms were clean and beautiful, giving him a sense of youth.

She wondered in a daze: It's November, and in such a cold day, how much frost resistance is needed to wear short sleeves?

But the room was really warm, and she was sweating asleep.

and many more--

What did he just say?

Call the police?

Yan Luqing's dull brain cells finally became active again, blinked hard, rolled his eyes, and confirmed that this was the fairy bedroom he had just fallen asleep in, which was larger than the living room.

But why is there someone else here? ? ?

She quickly became awake and sat up from the bed all of a sudden-it was also from this angle that she realized that with the height of a great beauty, she had to raise her head to look at him.

Yan Luqing felt that her aura was inexplicably short, she hugged the quilt and looked at the bedside with caution: "You said, why call for the police?"

The big beauty said slowly: "I didn't think about it." Then, he raised his finger to the door facing the bed, "Destroy the house? Or..."

His gaze swept over her lightly again: "Intrude into a private house?"

"...?" Yan Luqing heard the question mark, "Destroy the house? What did I destroy?"

"I'm also very curious," the big beauty said slightly, "how did you hide from everyone's eyes in one day-chisel a door?"

Yan Luqing was dumbfounded by the question.

Is the great beauty not in good spirits because she is too beautiful? How can you ask such an outrageous question?

"I didn't gouge the door," she explained very sincerely, "I just moved in today."

"..."

Suddenly the room fell silent because of this sentence.

Three seconds later.

Like some shocking joke she told, the teenager standing by the bed suddenly lowered his head and laughed. His shoulders trembled slightly, his smile was very attractive, his eyes and lips were curved beautifully.

Yan Luqing has never seen such a good-looking person, but despite this, she thinks she is still very sensible in her heart——

She clearly divides herself into two parts, and one part complies with the lecherous instinct and praises people. The other part reminds myself: this beauty sneaked in while she was asleep!

He laughed for a long time before stopping.

Seizing this opportunity, Yan Luqing immediately took the initiative to attack: "I should ask you about the private property!" She grabbed the quilt and stared, "I still want to ask you, where did you come in? Why did you come here? "

"..." When he looked at her, the corner of the boy's eyes was still smiling, "Because this is my bedroom."

Then he raised his hand at random and pointed back to her.

Yan Luqing followed his fingers and looked behind him.

——There is still a door there!

She opened her eyes wide in disbelief: "How could..."

Yan Luqing lifted the quilt and got out of the bed, and walked directly to the door that he hadn't noticed before.

Not to mention anything else, just looking at the texture of the door, it is obviously matched with this room, but the door that I opened by myself is indeed like a temporary chisel.