Chapter 9: Did not escape (Speaking as if confessing to him...)

In the past week, since Yan Luqing asked the question "Normal person A crossed into mental illness B", he began to report to Gu Ci's room on time every day. She probably thought she was hiding well, she thought she was unaware of it, and she thought that Gu Ci was still a person with rather poor eyesight...

So she would not notice that she used the toilet in his room to make medicine.

Gu Ci heard it many times. Several of her bodyguards suspected that "Miss Yan" had suddenly stopped taking their medicine, but they couldn't help it.

I have also heard many times that the young man named Xiaohei said that although "Miss Yan" was ill, she was really good, and she was educated by Dahei. She is indeed good now, but you can't expect her to be well.

The big change in temperament can be acted and pretended.

But what happens if a severely mentally ill patient does not take medicine?

The results vary from person to person, but no matter what happens, it is impossible for Yan Luqing to be like this.

—Normal life, work and rest, actions, ridicule other people like nothing. Joking about being mentally ill, although his words and deeds are occasionally out of line, there is no pathological manifestation.

She is extremely wary, so strong that she doesn't run into his room to make medicine.

But he swallowed the medicine he gave unsuspectingly.

From this moment on, Gu Ci could no longer use "play" to define this person's behavior.

Because of physical problems, Yan Luqing had never experienced the feeling of being drunk before. So she is quite unfamiliar with all the feelings she is experiencing now. She finds it difficult for her brain to concentrate, and the strongest and most direct thing is only the subconscious.

And she didn't subconsciously feel that there was any problem with her behavior just now.

She feels that her face is too hot, and Gu Ci's hand sticking to her is very comfortable; she thinks that he looks so **** good to look at her when he gets closer, and he deserves to be a piece of paper she loves; she also thinks the glasses are simply It shouldn't be treatment glasses, but should be used as decorative glasses to debut, and then ask Gu Ci to be a model endorsement, it will be popular.

Her thoughts jumped up and down, and she even felt... what Gu Ci said, the scene, it looked like a father was educating his daughter in a serious manner, a very old father.

It's just that his action is particularly not old father.

Very aggressive, very A, very soft.

Yan Luqing was particularly tempted to laugh by the brain circuit of jumping like a trampoline when he was drunk, but her face was locked between his fingers and couldn't laugh.

"Hey, why are you pinching my face so tightly..."

Maybe because he was half drunk but not drunk, what Yan Luqing said was obviously normal, and it sounded like acting like a baby.

The girl's voice became very soft with alcohol, and the breath she brought out when she spoke also spilled on the skin between Gu Ci's fingers. In fact, the heat is only a little at best, but it is inexplicably hot.

Gu Ci's fingers loosened.

Yan Luqing took the opportunity to exercise his lower muscles, and put a flower-like smile in his hand, "Gu Ci, do you know, you are just like a father teaching his daughter not to trust bad people casually, hahahaha..."

"I'll ask you again." Gu Ci didn't pay attention to her amusement at all, and no longer had the emotion that he had when he spoke just now. He looked at her very coldly and calmly, "You dare to take any medicine that you give, don't you?"